* Mon Dec 25 2017 email@example.com
- Update to new upstream release 5.2.0
* Bkz dump_gso in json
* Improve pruner
* BKZ with Z_NR<long>
* Z_NR<long> support
* Allow BOUNDED_LLL in Slide reduction and remove LLL from
postprocessing by Michael Walter
* Add Gram-matrix object
* Sat Sep 09 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to new upstream release 5.1.0
* CVP is not experimental any longer by implementing the
* Pruner rewrite providing faster pruning, a new greedy pruning
strategy, support for multiple solutions and a simpler API.
* Support for external enumeration libraries paving the way for
multithreaded/MPI/GPU enumeration libraries.
* Gaussian Heuristic improved and renamed to
* Reduced calls to LLL during BKZ.
* Evaluator rewrite/refactoring now supporting different
- Rename SRPM from libfplll to fplll.
No binary packages are affected.
* Thu Oct 20 2016 email@example.com
- Update to new upstream release 5.0.3
* No changelog was provided
* Mon Feb 02 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add git repository metadata
* Tue Feb 04 2014 email@example.com
- Update to new upstream release 4.0.4
* compatibility for packages that still expect to build against
libfplll version 3.
* Compilation fixes: updates of config.sub and config.guess, and
a better check that MPFR and GMP are installed.
* Fri May 17 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to new upstream release 4.0.3
* Fixed compiler issues for Cygwin and warnings
* Thu Nov 29 2012 email@example.com
- Update to new upstream release 4.0.1
* Resolved compiler warnings about unused parameters
* Sat Aug 25 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 4.0.0
* BKZ reduction, available with `fplll -a bkz -b blocksize`
* Sun Feb 26 2012 email@example.com
- fix build for SLE-11
- add missing %post and %postun scriplets
* Sun Nov 20 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- new version 3.1.3
* Tue Sep 27 2011 email@example.com
- Initial package (version 3.1.2) for build.opensuse.org