* Tue Jan 09 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add fortune-no-recode.patch.
* Tue Jan 17 2017 email@example.com
- dont include buildroot with rebuild counter in rpm
to make build-compare happy
* Tue Feb 07 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- let's treat debian as upstream, they actually cared for the
actual fortunes - our last change is 10 years old
* Fri Sep 30 2011 email@example.com
- cross-build fix: use %__cc macro
* Sun Sep 18 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply packaging guidelines (remove redundant/obsolete
tags/sections from specfile, etc.)
* Wed Jun 30 2010 email@example.com
- fixed use-after-free issue bnc#618641
* Mon Aug 10 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- fortune-fix-missing-closedir.patch (bnc#525038)
* Mon May 22 2006 email@example.com
- Use RPM_OPT_FLAGS.
- Don't strip binaries.
* Wed Jan 25 2006 firstname.lastname@example.org
- converted neededforbuild to BuildRequires
* Fri May 07 2004 email@example.com
- building as non-root user
- added patch to correct filepermissions
* Tue Sep 17 2002 firstname.lastname@example.org
- removed bogus self-provides
* Mon Jul 15 2002 email@example.com
- removed one more Hitler quote [bug #12028]
* Tue Nov 13 2001 firstname.lastname@example.org
- removed Hitler quotes completely [bug #12028]
* Wed May 16 2001 email@example.com
- fixed cast warnings and include files for ia64
* Tue May 08 2001 firstname.lastname@example.org
- bzip2 sources
* Wed Jan 31 2001 email@example.com
- moved Hitler quotes to offensive
* Sat Dec 09 2000 firstname.lastname@example.org
* Wed Mar 22 2000 email@example.com
- added BuildRoot
* Sat Feb 12 2000 firstname.lastname@example.org
- moved man pages to /usr/share/man
- added Group tag to spec file
* Thu Oct 28 1999 email@example.com
- added linuxcookies
* Mon Jul 01 2019 Marketa Calabkova <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to version 2.10.0
* Move strfile and unstr to /usr/bin.
* Code cleanups: warnings and portability.
- Removed patch fortune-no-recode.patch
* Recode is maintained again, so this patch is not needed and due
to "code cleanups" it did not apply cleanly. Let us drop it.
- Added patch fortune-avoid-rinutils.patch
* Shlomi Fish again used one of his "random and task-specific"
packages. I do not want to package this one.
- Corrected license category.
* Thu Jun 20 2019 Marketa Calabkova <email@example.com>
- Update to version 2.8.0
* Add some quotes by amigojapan.
* Some improvements for spelling, punctuation and grammar.
* Extract a common C header.
* Mon May 20 2019 Marketa Calabkova <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to version 2.6.2
* Debian patches merged upstream.
* Various other bugfixes (typos, memory leaks and so on).
- Dropped obsolete Debian patches
- Reapplied patch fortune-no-recode.patch
* Now it also avoids bsc#1124855.
- Reapplied patch move-debian-suse.diff --> fortune-no-games.patch