* Wed Mar 14 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trim bias and filler wording from description.
* Wed Mar 14 2018 email@example.com
- Version update to 1.0 release:
* No real upstream changelog but first non-alpha release supporting
big campaign mode.
- Remove unused condition for license
- Cleanup a bit
* Mon Jun 27 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prevented openSUSE 13.1' error (invalid-license CC-BY-SA-4.0).
* Sun May 29 2016 email@example.com
- Version bump to 0.20:
* no upstream changelog.
- Tarball & spec for data subpackage.
- License, *Requires, %description were fixed up.
- RelWithDebInfo build type to provide debuginfo.
- Verbose make.
- Valid %post(un).
* Thu Nov 20 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Version bump to 0.19:
* Lots of various improvements. See ChangeLog
- Remove _service and use rather tarball next to pkg with possiblity to
local service run of download_files
- Use cmake macro and overall cleanup of .spec
* Sat Apr 06 2013 email@example.com
- 0.18 release
* 10 Equipment Slots, up from 4 (and easily configurable)
* Starting "Class" choice (beginner's power/item kit)
* Environmental/Ambient Sounds on maps
* Much improved handling of Animations, Effects, and Sounds
* New Powers: Stealth, Traps, Thrown Weapons
* New Item Bonuses: XP gain, Gold Find, Item Find, and more
* Improved support for various input devices
- Service source_validator was enabled.
- Spec header was fixed up according to distro policy.
- Sources were moved from GitHub to SourceForge.
- Spec was fixed up via `spec-cleaner`.
- Requires hicolor-icon-theme not to pack unnecessary dirs.
- Python became recommended, not required.
- xgettext.py & readme.txt might be executable.
* Tue Oct 02 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 0.17.1 release
* Instant-sell items now go to the vendor Buyback tab
* Disable New/Load buttons if there is no story mod loaded
* Prevent crash when binding higher number mouse buttons
* Prevent crash when loading a map with missing layers
* Add helpful tooltips when play buttons are disabled
* Removed -flto compiler flag from default build script
* Sun Sep 30 2012 email@example.com
- 0.17 release
* All menus now easy to mod/reskin
* New Powers tree with traditional tabs and spendable points
* Shared Stash! Collect epics, hoard resist gear, or buff your new characters
* Warp Zone - fast-travel map to get around the alpha demo campaign
- Clean section was removed.
- Url was updated.
* Sun Jul 08 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 0.16 release
* Improved enemy pathfinding, including flying creatures
* Summon or transform into enemies!
* Config menu including keybindings, mods, and more
* Orthogonal map support
* Thu May 31 2012 email@example.com
* Configuration menu was implemented
- Build improvements
* Cmake build type became "RelWithDebInfo"
* Cmake verbose makefile became "True"
* Binary path fixing patch was replaced by cmake option.
* Rpm optimisation flags were enabled.
* Sun Dec 25 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 0.15.1 release
* Fixes a couple issues (build flags, random enemy groups)
* Fri Dec 23 2011 email@example.com
- 0.15 release
* Now using TTF for fonts
* All game data can be overwritten/added via mods
* Translation support for the core engine and mods
* New Grassland tileset
* New questing areas: Frontier and Living Bones
* Redesigned creatures are tougher and more varied