- Update to version 0.10.2 * Maintenance release to fix annoying wayland related bugs
- Update to version 0.10.1 * The ability to upload to imgur via a hotkey has been removed. - Many users accidentally hit the hotkey and uploaded sensitive data - Users could accidentally upload the entire desktop by hitting the upload key before a region was selection * Fixed segfault when parsing invalid config file
- refetch tarball (changed from source) - cleanup 0.10.0 release notes
- Update to version 0.10.0 * known issue: fractional scaling issues We are working with Qt upstream on this issue. * known issue: KDE Wayland requires modification to the Desktop file. * change: close after capture removed due to lack of maintenance * feat: automatically run on xcb. This improves compatibility with Wayland, multimonitor setups and copy to clipboard * feat: save clipboard as jpeg instead of a png. May reduce bandwidth when pasting the image into chat or email clients. * feat: global shortcut menu. All actions hotkeys are fully customizable. * feat: "Symmetric" selections by holding Shift when resizing * feat: The rectangle tool will now round the corners of the rectangles based on the current thickness. * feat: All imgur uploads are now tracked in the "Upload History" menu. This makes it much easier to delete of images off imgur or find the upload link later. * feat: New option for setting a "fixed save path". When this is enabled a user will no longer need to set the path for images that are saved. * fix: Under certain circumstance the circle count could get set to the wrong number with large numbers of undo / redo. This has been fixed.
- Update description with features and flameshot-org
- Update to version 0.9.0 Known Issues * Fractional scaling issues are not resolved. We are working with Qt upstream on this issue. * KDE Wayland requires modification to the Desktop file. New Features * Improved Wayland support on Gnome + Behind the scenes we configure flameshot to automatically run on xcb. This significantly improves the wayland experience. This resolves issues with multimonitor setups and copying to the clipboard * Ability to run flameshot on Sway * New option to allow the the clipboard image to be a jpeg instead of a png. This may reduce bandwidth when pasting the image into chat or email clients. * New global shortcut menu. All actions hotkeys are fully customizable. * Ability to take "symmetric" selections by holding down the Shift key while resizing the selection. * The rectangle tool will now round the corners of the rectangles based on the current thickness. * All imgur uploads are now tracked in the "Upload History" menu. This makes it much easier to delete of images off imgur or find the upload link later. * New option for setting a "fixed save path". When this is enabled a user will no longer need to set the path for images that are saved. Fixes * Under certain circumstance the circle count could get set to the wrong number with large numbers of undo / redo. This has been fixed. * Close after capture has been removed. This feature was not well implemented and lead to numerous bugs.
- Bump to 0.5.1 * Modal widgets doesn't prevent the start of a new capture * Better hidpi support * Tool buttons now don't go out of the screen * Use of native file dialog * Configurable opacity of the dark area outside the selection * Autostart app as a configuration option * Polish, french, georgian, chinese, turkish and rusian translations * Minor fixes - rebase desktop-files.patch
- Remove filler wording from description.
- Bump to 0.5.0 * Features - Blur tool - Bash completion - Add --raw flag: prints the raw bytes of the png after the capture - Catalan translation - Preview draw size on mouse pointer after tool selection - App Launcher tool: choose an app to open the capture - Configuration import, export and reset - Experimental Wayland support (Plasma & Gnome) - Debian package configuration * Accessibility - Capture selection resizable from any edge * Fixes - App version shown properly - cli wont break if you prepend gui, full and config arguments with a dash - Fix rare crash when creating a selection during a graphical capture - Build cleanup: * Remove unneeded service file * Use Qt macros for building and installing * Remove now unneeded .deskop file handling macros - Package bash completions
- Bump to 0.4.2 (hotfix release) - hotfix: persistent configuration wasn't handled correctly for new users, failing to set a "initiated" status flag in the configuration. That is used to let the program know if a new process of Flameshot is the first launch of the program.
- 0.4.0 release (https://github.com/lupoDharkael/flameshot/releases/tag/v0.4.0) - lint .spec file
- Package for the first time (with v0.3.0)
- Add patch: * 0001-utils-confighandler.cpp-Enable-Pin-and-Text-tool-by-.patch Enables Pin and Text tool by default.
- Update to version 0.6.0 Features: * Allow systray customization with themes. Use "flameshot-tray" as the name of the icon. * Unification of the desktop file with actions. * Notification when screenshots are saved in the clipboard. * Use datetime as default name for pics. * Undo/Redo with Ctrl+z and Ctrl+Shift+z. * Add "Take Screenshot" option as menu item in the systray. * Add Side-Panel (open it with Space). * Add autostart to config flags. * Add Pin tool. * Filename: replace colons with dashes. * Add Text tool. * Delete Imgur image button after uploading it from the preview window. * Capture single screen: + flameshot screen (capture the screen containing the mouse) + flameshot screen -n 1 (capture the first screen). * Store settings colors in hexadecimal format. Fixes: * flameshot full -c shouldn't block the desktop. * Now you can overwrite exported configuration with the same name as a previous exports. * Fix flameshot --raw wait time with delay. * Fix negative selection geometry bug. * Improved hidpi support with some bugs fixed. - Refreshed desktop-files.patch