* Wed May 31 2017 email@example.com
- delete file from tar without repacking
to make build reproducible
* Sat Mar 14 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to version 2.2.5:
* Add regression tests for uskata and jis0201 control files
* Properly escape minus signs in figlist(6) man page
* Fix chkfont coredump on invalid input
* Update ISO8859 map files to fix licensing issue raised in Debian
bugs 673096 and 674844
* Re-add missing figmagic and getopt.c files which were left out
of releases 2.2.3 and 2.2.4
* Fix output of test script in MacOS X
- remove source figlet222-8859tables.tar.bz2: fixed upstream
- update figlet-licpatch.sh: iso8859 files fixed updtream
* Sun Sep 18 2011 email@example.com
- Apply packaging guidelines (remove redundant/obsolete
tags/sections from specfile, etc.)
* Sat Jul 16 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 2.2.4:
* Add support to Sam Hocevar's TOIlet TLF fonts containing UTF-8
encoded Unicode characters.
* Add infocode 5 to list supported font formats
* Fix rendering error caused by the previous attempt to fix invalid
memory accesses when smushing at start of line
* New environment variable FIGLET_FONTDIR can be used to specify
the path to search for fonts
* Add regression tests
* License changed from "Academic Free License" to "New BSD License"
(3-clause) as agreed by FIGlet authors
* New JIS X 0201 control file (Micah Cowan)
* Fix behavior of JIS0201 SHIFT-OUT and SHIFT-IN that were previouly
inverted (Micah Cowan)
* Fix memory violation when smushing at line start
* Fix handling of memory allocation errors
* Relicense Ed Hamrick zipio under the MIT license. This should
eliminate any concerns about redistribution of FIGlet as libre
* Update Makefile to meet modern standards in variable naming, using
BINDIR as the pathname for binary files and reservind DESTDIR
as the extra prefix commonly used in package building.
* Add a Turbo C makefile, just because I had the compiler. (this
also tests portability to old compilers and foreign platforms)
* Add Jonathon Abbott's man pages for figlist, showfigfonts and
chkfont originally contributed to the Debian Project
- Spec file updates:
* Changes based on spec-cleaner run.
* Changed License: to BSD-3-Clause.
* Install binaries in /usr/bin and fonts in /usr/share/figlet.
* Minor other updates.
- Rebased figlet-config.patch to apply cleanly.
- Removed figlet-random.patch and figlet-implicit.patch (fixed upstream).
* Mon Mar 07 2011 email@example.com
- license update: AFLv2.1
license is AFLv2.1
* Wed Aug 26 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- make patch0 usage consistent
* Thu Jun 21 2007 email@example.com
- more update due to [#285171]
* Mon Jun 18 2007 firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated some files from unicode.org [#285171]
* Thu Jun 14 2007 email@example.com
- changed permissions for showfigfonts and figlist (#281419)
* Wed Jan 25 2006 firstname.lastname@example.org
- converted neededforbuild to BuildRequires
* Tue Nov 08 2005 email@example.com
- don't build as root
* Wed Jul 20 2005 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updated to version 2.2.2.
* Tue Oct 15 2002 email@example.com
- Update to version 2.2.1.
- Make build root install.
- FHS fixes (use games specific paths).
* Thu Dec 06 2001 firstname.lastname@example.org
- install manpage into right place
* Mon Jul 16 2001 email@example.com
- fix bug 
* Tue May 08 2001 firstname.lastname@example.org
- bzip2 some sources
* Sat Dec 09 2000 email@example.com
* Mon Sep 13 1999 firstname.lastname@example.org
- ran old prepare_spec on spec file to switch to new prepare_spec.
* Mon Apr 20 1998 email@example.com
- move to /usr/lib/figlet
* Tue Apr 07 1998 firstname.lastname@example.org
- new package figlet V2.2