* Thu Nov 23 2017 email@example.com
- Replace references to /var/adm/fillup-templates with new
%_fillupdir macro (boo#1069468)
* Tue Mar 14 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add PreReq: insserv-compat. insserv is no longer part of a
standard SUSE setup, since we have long switched to systemd.
* Thu Feb 12 2015 email@example.com
- Update to version 2.4
* Updated HTS and CG engines
* Support for newer compilers
* Bug fixes galore.
* Backwards compatibility with Festival 1.4.3
* English (British and American), Spanish and Welsh text to speech
* Externally configurable language independent modules:
- letter-to-sound rules
- part of speech tagging
- intonation and duration
* Waveform synthesizers:
- Multisyn unit selection engine
- HTS parametric synthesis engine
- Clustergen parametric synthesis engine
- Clunits unit selection engine
- diphone based: residual excited LPC (and PSOLA not for distribution)
- MBROLA database support.
- distributed under a free X11-type licence
* Portable (Unix) distribution
* On-line documentation
* SABLE markup, Emacs, client/server, scripting interfaces.
- Update speech_tools-undefined-operation.patch
- Remove speech_tools-gcc47.patch; merged on upstream release
- Add festvox_rablpc16k.tar.gz; new upstream english festvox
* Sun Jul 13 2014 devel.openSUSE.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spec-file cleanup
* Tue Apr 09 2013 email@example.com
- Update config.guess/sub for speech_tools
* Mon Nov 19 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fix useradd invocation: -o is useless without -u and newer
versions of pwdutils/shadowutils fail on this now.
* Sat Mar 17 2012 email@example.com
- Add speech_tools-gcc47.patch: Fix build with gcc 4.7.
* Mon Jun 27 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 2.1:
+ Integrated and updated support for HTS, Clustergen, Multisyn
and Clunits voices.
+ Build fixes for newer gcc.
+ Bug fixes galore.
- Drop various patches that were needed to fix build issues
(generally caused by recent gcc): festival-1.95-gcc4.patch,
- Rebase festival-no-LD_LIBRARY_PATH-extension.patch and
speech_tools-no-LD_LIBRARY_PATH-extension.patch, and change them
to not remove empty files (which introduces errors during the
build) by keeping an empty line in those files.
- Add speech_tools-undefined-operation.patch, which contains the
only interesting bit left from speech_tools-1.2.95-gcc41.patch.
* Thu Sep 30 2010 email@example.com
- Add festival-safe-temp-file.patch: do not use the PID of the
process to create a temporary file. Mentioned in bnc#642507.
* Wed Sep 29 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add festival-no-LD_LIBRARY_PATH-extension.patch and
speech_tools-no-LD_LIBRARY_PATH-extension.patch: do not change
LD_LIBRARY_PATH to include a directory that can be used by
malicious users. Fix bnc#642507.
* Mon Jun 08 2009 email@example.com
- Add speech_tools-1.2.96-beta-const.patch to fix build: strchr
return value changed from char* to const char*
* Mon Jan 21 2008 firstname.lastname@example.org
- fix build problems with new gcc
* Thu Sep 20 2007 email@example.com
- get rid of usermod %pre call
- add group/useradd to prereq
* Fri Aug 31 2007 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bug 294691 - VUL-0: Festival: Privilege elevation
* Mon Aug 27 2007 email@example.com
- fix 64 bit build problem
* Mon Jul 30 2007 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update speech_tools to version 1.96-beta which
o fix a lot of bugs
o includes speech_tools-1.2.95-includes.patch
o fix VUL-0: Festival: Privilege elevation (#294691)
* Fri Mar 30 2007 email@example.com
- added ncurses-devel to buildreq
* Mon Jan 29 2007 firstname.lastname@example.org
- festival-devel packages is incomplete (#230697)
* Tue Oct 31 2006 email@example.com
- use RPM_OPT_FLAGS
* Wed Sep 13 2006 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to version 1.96 which
o compiles with gcc 4.0
o contains a lot of little bug fixes