- Fix build error with gcc6 (boo#985146) fbterm-gcc6-fixes.patch
- Drop ancient spec tags, use modern macros for building, enable parallel build, use source URLs.
- license update: GPL-2.0+ - Fix build for openSUSE 12.2
- updated to version 1.7: lots of fixes, also fix build on FACTORY - add -fno-strict-aliasing for workaround of type-punning in some codes
- updated to version 1.4: * improved text rendering performence * added private escape sequences for 256 color mode support * added a option "font-width" to adjust character cell width * added support for older 2.2/2.4 kernel * fixed a crash bug with bitmap fonts * fixed a configure failure in cross-compiling environment - updated to version 1.5: * added support for text rendering with backround image * added command-line arguments to customize command executed in sub-window * added Alt-Fn and all FbTerm's shortcuts support when input method is actived * added option "-v/--verbose" to show some useful information * fixed some text color issues with version 1.4 * fixed encoding selection error when locale is C/POSIX * fixed a bug where screen is cleared on startup even in inactive tty * fixed a bug where variable HOME is not defined - Add gpm and ncurses-devel to buildrequires
- initial version: 1.3 setuid bit is disabled as now