- add fakechroot-glibc-233.patch to fix glibc 2.33 compatibility
- Update to version 2.20.1 * Fixed problem when tests couldn't be started with root user and glibc 2.28. * Fixed problem with too verbose test for debootstrap(8) command. * Fixed problem with tests for fts_* functions when started on btrfs filesystem. - The debootstrap(8) command honors FAKECHROOT_EXTRA_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable too. * Workaround has been added for systemd package installed by debootstrap(8) command. * Better support for link-time optimizer. - Changes for version 2.20: * The fts64_* functions were added: glibc supports them since 2.23. * The renameat2(2) function were added: glibc supports it since 2.28 and mv command from coreutils 8.30 uses it. * The chroot(8) wrapper and fakechroot(1) command can work with POSIX shell. * The chroot(8) wrapper allows to chroot into root directory. * The chroot(8) wrapper appends directories from * FAKECHROOT_EXTRA_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable because some commands use runpath. The default value is /lib/systemd:/usr/lib/man-db forsystemctl(1) and man(1) commands. * The ldd(1) wrapper doesn't lose a leading slash in absolute paths. * The fakechroot(1) command unsets CDPATH environment variable and swaps libfakeroot and libfakechroot in LD_PRELOAD environment variable if needed. * Can be compiled with gcc 7.1 -Wformat-truncation. * Can be compiled with clang 5.0 -O2 and -std=c11.
- Use modern macros
- Update the license tag. - Disable lto before building fakechroot.
- Update description. Use noun phrase in summary.
- Make build and tests run in verbose mode.
- Fix language errors in description.
- update to version 2.19 * The FAKECHROOT_EXCLUDE_PATH list has to contain at most 100 elements. * The env(1) wrapper works with dash. * The fakeroot(1) works if chroot(8) is invoked twice. * Fixes were made for chdir(2). It was possible to change to a directory outside of fakechroot. * The fakechroot(1) command sets FAKECHROOT_CMD_ORIG environment variable for wrapped command. * The ldd(1) wrapper distinguishes different paths with the same beginning. * The ldd(1) wrapper does not fail if the path is not existing outside fakechroot. * Can be compiled with clang 4.0.
- update to version 2.18 * The fakechroot(1) command accepts new option --bindir. * The chfn(1) command runs correctly on Ubuntu vidid and Debian stretch. * The env(1) wrapper works correctly if there is variable with multilined content. * New functions ldaddr(3) and dl_iterate_phdr(3) were added. The dlopen(3) function was fixed. The java(1) command should work correctly. * New functions posix_spawn(3) and posix_spawnp(3) were added. Some new applications like clang(1) should run properly. * Fixes were made for lstat(2) and lstat64(2) functions. The ending slash is not removed by normalization of a path name. * Fixes were made for readlink(2) function. The fakechroot(1) command runs properly with libjemalloc library. * The tilde ~ character in FAKECHROOT_* variables is not expanded anymore. * Fixes were made for getpeeraddr(3) and getsockaddr(3) functions.
- initial package for version 2.17.2