- Use python3 to perform installation: + Replace python BuildRequires with python3-base. + Change syntax of faenza-install to be python3 compatible.
- Also rebrand svg icons, otherwise default icon is set to Ubuntu.
- Update to version 1.3: + New weather symbolic icons + New Apps: UbuntuOne Music and Ubuntu Online Accounts + New designs for Twitter, Spotify and Adress Book + Icons for system settings categories on Ubuntu + Fix some missing links
- update faenza-install script; updated the spec file to use the new syntax, cleaned up old stuff.
- Update to version 1.2: + New apps: Desura, Gajim, Google Music Frame, Mail notification + New icons sizes: 64x64 and 96x96 + Fixes the specific folders icons replaced by the standard one + Fixes some missing links - Add unzip BuildRequires since the upstream sources is a zip file. - On openSUSE >= 11.3, add hicolor-icon-theme BuildRequires and use %icon_theme_cache_* macros to get the icon theme caches built. - Add gnome-icon-theme Requires to main subpackage as the theme inherits the GNOME icon theme. - Fix Requires of the various subpackages so that they depend on the right Faenza variant they inherit from. - Improve summaries and descriptions.
- update to 1.1
- Initial packaging including: Faenza, Faenza-Dark and Faenza-Mint (Faenza in green).