- Update to version 1.7.1: * Based on SOFA version 20200721.
- Update to version 1.7.0: * Based on "20190722" except for the added `eraVersion`, `eraSofaVersion`, and leap second functions.
- Update to version 1.6.0: * Based on SOFA version 20190722. - Running bootstrap.sh before configure is no longer needed; also drop automake, autoconf, and libtool BuildRequires.
- Update to version 1.5.0: * Based on SOFA 20180130
- Use -ffat-lto-objects when building static libraries. - Run spec-cleaner
- Update to version 1.4.0: - ERFA 1.4.0 adds the eraVersion and eraSofaVersion functions to determine the installed version of ERFA (and the SOFA version it is derived from). - ERFA 1.4.0 includes some bug fixes contributed to ERFA after 1.3.0 but before 1.4.0. These were incorporated (with modification) into SOFA "20170420" (without attribution) and hence these are not differences between ERFA and SOFA (gh#liberfa/erfa#40, gh#liberfa/erfa#41).
- Update to version 1.3.0 * based on SOFA version "20160503_a"
- erfa-devel needs to require liberfa1, not erfa1.
- Do not package *.la as required by guidelines
- Update to version 1.2.0 * based on SOFA version "20150209_a"
- Update to version 1.1.1 * No upstream changelog
- specfile: * update copyright year * remove RELEASE.rst, not in tar-ball anymore - update to version 1.1.1: * Update to SOFA 2015-02-09 * updated ERFA_LIB_VERSION_INFO to reflect new version * Update package version info * pdate to latest ERFA source * Renamed tk to tc in erfa.h - changes from version 1.1.0: * Added bugfix section and discussion of #14 * Minor typo fix * Update to 20131202_b * Import SOFA 20131202
- Fix devel package requires
- Initial version (1.0.1)