- Update to 0.9.6 * Fixed a depreciation bug causing random prices for outfits on some systems. * Eliminated "death benefits." Depreciation is now the main way that plundering is balanced. * Depreciation happens about 3 times slower than it did in 0.9.5. * Coalition jobs now "repeat" instead of only being offered once. * Fixed a bug where "surveillance" ships scan the player's ship over and over. * Added images for all the Coalition and Heliarch outfits.
- update to 0.9.4 * Vara Ke'sok no longer starts out as an Unfettered planet. * Fixed a hang that occurred when maximizing the window. * Systems created by game events are now properly connected to the map. * The info panel can now handle ships with many more outfits or weapons. - drop appdata.patch (applied upstream)
- add license, copyright information and changelog - add an appdata.xml file
- update to 0.9.2 - see changelog file to list of changes
- Update to 0.8.8: * Fixed various bugs with how the game determines which ship is your "flagship." * The "Uninhabited" government on Ruin will no longer fine the player for illegal outfits. * Fixed a crash that could happen while taking off if missions failed due to lack of space. * For detailed changes see changelog in tar-ball.
- update to 0.8.7 - use scons to install the game - Added fix-data-path.patch to fix installation path of data.
- initial packaging
- Drop upstream fixed patches: * string-include.patch * 0001-build-fix-compilation-on-gcc11.patch - Rebase fix-data-path.patch
- Update to 0.9.14: * Numerous typo fixes * Fixes to how several missions are offered to the player * Better suggestions of possibly incomplete conditions in some missions "visit" dialogues * Differentiation between two Remnant engines' reversing capabilities * Certain Navy shipyards now stock the Dropship * Ships that have no specified "drag" attribute default to 100, rather than causing crashes * Weaponry that alters the ship's status conditions (e.g. ionization) now respects the required minimum value of 0 * The "interrupt fast-forward" preference defaults to off
- Add GCC 11 build fix: * 0001-build-fix-compilation-on-gcc11.patch
- add string-include.patch to fix build
- Update to 0.9.12: * Bug fixes, including a bug that caused the game to crash on startup due to unsupported VSync settings. * Buying & selling items at maximum depreciation now accounts for the 7-day grace period. * Missions will no longer complete if a required passenger isn?t landed with you. * Several new star images have been added, as well as additional jobs for players with many bunks. * Tweaks to the balance of solar panels and some Coalition outfits, and to the fleets found in Hai space. - Update to 0.9.11: * Rebalancing of human medium warships and transports. * Additions: * A new region, the Graveyard, can be found near the Ember Waste. * New Remnant ships, outfits, and missions. * A new Wanderer transport. * The ability to modify the systems wherein a government scans ships for contraband, and the displayed government name. * Enabling secondary weapons to consume more than one unit of ammunition per shot. * Support for interpolation and character replacement in hails. * Support for algebraic condition expressions of arbitrary length. * Support for disabling specific spaceport news items. - Fix empty post/postun rpmlint warnings.
- Respect %optflags, fix debuginfo generation.
- Update to 0.9.10 * Fixed a bug where cargo was loaded onto ships with 0 cargo space. * Fixed a crash when mission NPCs have no system defined. * Avoiding a situation where the player could get stuck in Remnant space. * Depreciation now happens slower and includes a "grace period." * Improved the AI logic for when escorts stop to refuel.