* Wed Feb 01 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- use individual libboost-*-devel packages instead of boost-devel
* Mon May 30 2016 email@example.com
- specify boost build dependendy version
* Thu May 26 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 4.2:
+ All deprecated options and features of version 4.1 have been
+ Enblend and Enfuse support layer (aka "page", aka "frame")
selection in of multi-layer image-files. This includes
processing any layers in user-defined order.
+ Both Enblend and Enfuse can now perform all their pyramidal
blending operations in CIELAB (aka L*a*b*, aka L-star) and
CIELUV (aka L*u*v*) color spaces, too.
+ The new Graph-Cut algorithm is the default primary seam-line
+ Avoid a division-by-zero in the Annealing Optimizer.
+ Fix a bug (sf#1356551) in the seam-line vectorization code that
was there since 2004. The fix changes the position of almost
any coarse-mask seam line vertex by one pixel.
+ Fix a longstanding quirk, which allowed to load masks into
Enblend and Enfuse that were unsuitable for processing.
+ Fix a bug in the highlight-recovery that caused Enfuse to bail
out with the uncaught exception "Minimizer1D::set_bracket:
minimum not bracketed".
+ The OpenMP enabled versions of Enblend and Enfuse benefit from
Google's TCMalloc library.
+ Several exposure weight functions were added to Enfuse. The
choice is now up to the user. The default still is the Gauss
function as in all Enfuse versions before.
- Add texlive-latex-bin-bin BuildRequires: new dependency.
- Drop use-default-gcc-inlining.diff: no longer needed.
- Add enblend-latex-optional.patch: Allow building without
documentation, that is, make latex optional.
- Toggle _build_doc to 1: building documentation works again.
* Tue Dec 08 2015 email@example.com
- Update to version 4.1.4
* The introduction of additional blend color spaces in the Development
Branch requires a new option to select them. Here, in the Stable
Branch, the new option ` * * blend * colorspace' just duplicates the
functionality of ` * * ciecam' and ` * * no * ciecam'. The Stable Branch
does *not* provide the additional blend colorspaces of the
Development Branch. The following equivalences hold
* * ciecam <=> * * blend * colorspace=ciecam
* * no * ciecam <=> * * blend * colorspace=identity
Both options ` * * ciecam' and ` * * no * ciecam' are deprecated in 4.2 and
will be withdrawn in 4.3. Thus, users should prefer
` * * blend * colorspace'.
* [Enblend and Enfuse] Fix the nesting * depth counter for response
files. This bug prohibited to load more than 20 images in a single
* [Enblend and Enfuse] Allow grayscale images to bring their own
(grayscale) profiles. Previously grayscale images with ICC profiles
* [Enblend] Fix a possible domain error followed by a division * by * zero
in the seam * line optimizer.
* [Enblend and Enfuse] Avoid an undeserved warning about incompatible
colorspaces if they only disagree on their meta * data (e.g. profile
* [Enblend] Fix a bug in the Dijkstra Optimizer which could lead to
undefined behavior in the placement of the (optimized) seam line.
* [Enblend] Fix a non * dereferencable vector iterator which led to a
* [Enblend] Avoid a division * by * zero in the Annealing Optimizer.
* [Enblend] Fix a bug (#1356551) in the seam * line vectorization code
that was there since 2004. The fix changes the position of almost
any coarse * mask seam line vertex by one pixel.
- Update use-default-gcc-inlining.diff
- Add libICE-devel and pkg-config build dependencies
* Wed Feb 11 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Introduce _build_doc defines (currently set to 0): Allow to
easily enable/disable the building of the documentation (incl.
the reevant BuildRequires and file sections). Currently disabled,
as enblend fails with texinfo 5.1; upstream is aware but there
are multiple ways the texi files are broken (mainly using invalid
characters for defintions).
* Sun Nov 16 2014 email@example.com
- no more upstream tarball signatures, no need for gpg offline
* Wed Apr 23 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to patchlevel 3 of version 4.1:
+ Bug Fixes:
[Enblend only] Fix problem of multiple, almost-identical
seamlines that produce inexplicable black areas in the output
+ LCMS 2.5 is now required to build.
* Sun Dec 29 2013 email@example.com
- update to patchlevel 2 of version 4.1:
[Enblend and Enfuse] Fix a bug in the highlight-recovery that caused
Enfuse to bail out with the uncaught exception
"Minimizer1D::set_bracket: minimum not bracketed".
This addresses LaunchPad Bug #1214004.
[Enfuse] Clean up seemingly random, bright-colored pixels that
sometimes show up when fusing images with high contrast and "large"
[Enblend only] Fix a race condition in the seam-line optimizer that
can cause wrongly placed seams.
[Enblend and Enfuse] Use a per-thread storage of all OpenMP
Vigra-functors. This avoids data races.
[Enblend and Enfuse] The Boost implementation of the `Mersenne
Twister' random number generator caused segmentation faults when
used in the OpenMP-enabled versions of Enblend and Enfuse. The new
implementation is based on the GNU Scientific Library (GSL), which
plays nicely with concurrent accesses.
[Enblend only] Correct a mistake that causes overlapping images with
multiple seams to be blended incorrectly.
[Enblend only] Require the OpenGL extension
`GL_ARB_texture_rectangle' for the `--gpu' option to work. This
does away with a pesky warning of OpenGL drivers that do support
this extension and avoids crashes with drivers that don't.
The GPU performance improvement of Enblend via `--gpu' now is only
available with drivers that feature `GL_ARB_texture_rectangle'
(among many other required OpenGL extensions).
The OpenGL warning about odd texture sizes is unaffected by this
[Enblend and Enfuse] Fix a longstanding quirk, which allowed to load
masks that were unsuitable for processing.
- no more signed tar balls, droping gpg verification :/
- modified patches:
* Mon May 27 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Added BuildRequire help2man to fix build with new automake
* Thu Jan 17 2013 email@example.com
- Update to version 4.1 (bnc#800803):
* All deprecated options since version 4.0 have been removed.
* New primary seam-line generator.
* Default to perceptual model of the difference image.
* Parallelize CIECAM02 color conversion.
* Enblend and Enfuse integrate seamlessly in color-managed
* Require LittleCMS Version 2.x Unbounded CMM feature.
* Option to assign different profiles to profile-free input images.
* New gray-scale projector called "anti-value".
* Enblend and Enfuse stop after saving all generated masks to
files, if option "--save-masks" is given, but option "--output"
* Enblend and Enfuse can write output JPEG files with arithmetic
JPEG compression and TIFF files with JPEG compression.
* Enblend and Enfuse warn on images that alternate between with
color profile and without.
* Several new Commandline options: "--primary-seam-generator",
"--image-difference", "--ciecam" (for -c) and --no-ciecam",
"--load-masks", "--layer-selector", "--levels=auto".
* Deprecated: "--smooth-difference", user-(re)sizable image-cache.
* External Vigra version 1.8 or later is required.
* Enblend no longer relies on libXMI.
- Verify GPG signature.
* Wed Oct 24 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- workaround vigra bug where arithmetic coded JPEG is always
created with libjpeg-turbo #bnc786566
* Wed Oct 03 2012 email@example.com
- really build also with older libpng14
* Tue Sep 04 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- build also with libpng15
* Tue Jan 10 2012 email@example.com
- libjpeg-devel was missing in buildrequires.
* Tue Dec 06 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- license update: GPL-2.0+
No reason to believe the VIGRA license is used in aggregation. Use SPDX
* Fri Dec 02 2011 email@example.com
- add automake as buildrequire to avoid implicit dependency
* Wed Sep 21 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- drop %_smp_mflags again, it takes too much resources
* Sun Sep 18 2011 email@example.com
- Remove redundant/obsolete tags/sections from specfile
(cf. packaging guidelines)
- Add missing make call
- Use %_smp_mflags for parallel build
* Fri Sep 16 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- use original source
* Mon Mar 21 2011 email@example.com
- licenses package is about to die