- editorconfig-core-c 0.12.4: * fix various stability issues caused by memory handling - drop upstream patch now included: * 0001-fix-prevent-buffer-overflow-74.patch
- update to 0.12.3: * Bump required minimum cmake version to 2.8.12. * Support pcre2 and drop support for pcre. - use pkconfig to find libpcre2
- update to 0.12.2: * Add support for pkgconfig * Memory leaks and crash fixes * Improve error messages
- Add patch to fix crash when parsing certain files (boo#1175824): * 0001-fix-prevent-buffer-overflow-74.patch
- add libeditorconfig0 baselibs, needed for ktexteditor.
- Edited %files to clear unpackaged files builderror in openSUSE:Factory
- update to 0.12.1: * Fix an issue that libeditorconfig calls exit() * Bump required minimum cmake version to 2.8.7 * Use GNU installation dirs for OS portability * Adjust for upstream changes: + editorconfig-core-c-0.12.0-install_paths.patch to editorconfig-core-c-0.12.1-install_paths.patch + editorconfig-core-c-0.12.0-no_timestamp.patch to editorconfig-core-c-0.12.1-no_timestamp.patch
- initial package - the editorconfig package is not currently linking dynamically against the library