* Wed Mar 01 2017 email@example.com
- Bugfix update to version 0.2.5:
* Fixed segfault with XFS ftype=0, see
and the actual root cause in ReaR
* Sun Aug 28 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.2.4:
* Debian related package scripts added.
- Use url for source.
- Enable parallel building and installation.
- Enable building on all platform that support UEFI.
- Use macro for manpage extension.
- Do not strip installed binaries, this prevents debuginfo packages
from being built.
* Wed Apr 13 2016 email@example.com
- New package ebiso for SUSE Linux Enterprise (fate#319332).
ebiso is needed as helper tool by rear since rear version 1.18
for making a UEFI bootable rear recovery system ISO image
(see also bsc#931824).
* Fri Apr 08 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bugfix update to version 0.2.3.1 see upstream issue
Now upstream Makefile accepts CFLAGS from environment
so that setting our preferred flags for the compiler
and linker via
does now work.
* Thu Apr 07 2016 email@example.com
- Bugfix update to version 0.2.3 see upstream issue
- Setting our preferred flags for the compiler and linker via
does not work because upstream Makefile uses FLAGS instead
of CFLAGS so that the upstream FLAGS are overridden with
our preferred flags added to the upstream FLAGS (boo#974360).
* Mon Apr 04 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bugfix update to version 0.2.2
In certain cases ebiso will overwrite one "random" byte
with '\0', which might lead to file corruption, see
See also the following description by the ebiso author
Vladimir Gozora in a mail from him (excerpts):
"... captious bug in ebiso, that can cause (under certain
circumstances) corruption of random file by overwriting
one byte with zero ('\0'). This overwrite always happens
on the end of block of 2048 bytes so for this reason it
can remain unnoticed most of the time. ... In general
ISO should be safe once user is able to boot from it."
* Wed Mar 23 2016 email@example.com
- Added "Supplements: rear" in ebiso.spec so that ebiso gets
usually installed if rear is (to be) installed (but ebiso
is not strictly required by rear).
* Tue Mar 22 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adapted spec file for openSUSE and SLE.
- Split RPM changelog into separate changes file.
* Sun Dec 13 2015 email@example.com
- 0.2.1 release
* Full symbolic link support
* Tue Oct 27 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 0.1.4 release
* Added man page
* Wed Oct 21 2015 email@example.com
- 0.1.1 release
* Rewrote original spec file from Vladimir