* Sun Feb 18 2018 email@example.com
- new upstream version 0.2.17
* Set nonblocking I/O for UDP sockets
* NM-16ESW: process packets even if MAC address table is full
- remove dos2unix, no longer needed
- use cmake macros to build
* Tue Feb 28 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Added define-s390x-arch.patch to enable building on s390x.
* Fri Mar 25 2016 email@example.com
- new upstream version 0.2.16
* Remove libuuid dependency and NIO Multicast implementation that depends on it.
NIO Multicast is never used and maybe not even functional.
* EthernetSwitch: Allow to choose ethertype for QinQ outer tag
* Thu Jun 04 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- New upstream version 0.2.15
* minor fixes for OSX
- removed dynamips-0.2.14_fix_hanging_ethsw_add_nio.patch
* Sun Nov 30 2014 email@example.com
- added dynamips-0.2.14_fix_hanging_ethsw_add_nio.patch
to fix upstream bug 59 https://github.com/GNS3/dynamips/issues/59
* Thu Sep 25 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- new upstream version 0.2.14
* Add optional argument 'format' to hypervisor commands 'send_con_msg' and
'send_aux_msg'. Report "X byte(s) written" on succeess.
* String formats:
- plain - plain string (default, old behavior)
- base64 - base64 encoded string
* Fix issue with 7200 IOS crashing after restart
* Fixed issue #49 - IOS crashes after router restart
* Fixed issue #50 - vm send_con_msg
* Fri Jul 11 2014 email@example.com
- new upstream version 0.2.13
- MPC860: Add debug message for the unimplemented CP reset command
- Report the partid of dev_am79c971 type AM79C971_TYPE_10BASE_T as Am79C970A.
- Fixes the "AMD Unknown" that shows up in "show controllers".
IOS calls this "AMD Presidio" or "AmdP2".
- MPC860 FEC: (logic is inlined in dev_mpc860.c for now)
- implement PHY LXT970A, which was hardcoded as values in the MII registers
- if sending with link down, report no heartbeat and lost carrier
- PCMCIA disk:
- annotate the "Card Information Structure" data
- add missing CISTPL_END
- Document Cisco EEPROM format v1 and v4.
- Add CMake build system.
- Missing empty line at end of fs_nvram.c
- Fix unused function warnings.
- Remove unused duplicate of physmem_get_hptr from stable/mips64_jit.c
- Add test builds using Travis CI.
- Create new README.md based on README for GitHub frontpage.
- Add common.h.
- Move generic includes, types and macros from utils.h to common.h.
- Minimize includes in sbox.c/h.
- Minimize includes in crc.c/h.
- Fix unstable nojit compilation.
- Fix unused variable warning in ppc32_jit.c.
- Use dev_dec21140.c from unstable.
- Fix bandwidth statistics
- Check if the NIO can trasmit
- Add #pragma once to common.h
- Rename common.h to dynamips_common.h.
- Delete ds1620.h.
- This file is not used and most of the constants are in dev_ds1620.c.
- Tell the compiler that mem_bswap32 does not require aligned data.
- Minimize headers.
- define FD_SETSIZE for Cygwin in dynamips_common.h
- Rename double underscore macros:
- rename __not_aligned to _not_aligned
- rename __maybe_unused to _maybe_used
- rename __unused to _unused
- Use an exclusive lock while dumping captured packets. (thread safety)
- Respect the snapshot length of the descriptor.
- Report failed setups of hypervisor command 'nio setup_filter'.
- Make a single FAT16 partition when pcmia disks are first created.
- Change pcap snapshot length to 65535.
- Remove old Makefiles to avoid confusion. (not gonna be maintained)
- Improve TX performance of i8254x (PA-GE) by sending up to 16 packets at a time.
- Merge pull request #45 from candlerb/candlerb/txperformance
- Print the device name when debugging pci accesses.
- Indicate the TODO list is from the original author.
- Fix for issue #9 - Reproducable crash
- Fixed issue #38 - Unknown file system detected
- Fixed issue #41 - "Frame is Too Long" error in Wireshark
* Sun May 11 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Removed some fedora code from spec file, moved to project conf
* Tue Apr 01 2014 email@example.com
- new upstream version 0.2.12
* Fixed all known multicast issues. Patches by Peter Palúch.
* New hypervisor command:
- vm_debug pmem_cfind <instance_name> <cpu_id> <bytes> [<first> [<last>]]
* Fixed issue #29
* Closed issue #31
- removed multicast patches now merged in upstream code
* Mon Mar 03 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fixed multicast related bugs adding the following two patches:
* Wed Feb 19 2014 email@example.com
- clean up spec file
* Mon Feb 17 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- new upstream version 0.2.11
* Full update of hypervisor documentation.
* Change default NPE for c7200 platform from npe-200 to npe-400.
* New hypervisor commands
* Fixed issue #20 - segmentation fault when accessing a device
that failed to memory map it's file
* Implemented enhancement #21 - Renaming devices
* Closed issue #22 - Hypervisor documentation is out of date
* Implemented enhancement #36 - hypervisor command to clean
the files of a vm
* Fixed issue #27 - Rename issues.
* Old text is replayed when you connect to the console/aux port.
* Warn the VM isn't running when connecting to the console/aux port.
* Sat Nov 16 2013 email@example.com
- Minor spec file clean up
- Added dos2unix to convert documentation files
* Sat Nov 09 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bump to stable 0.2.10
* Fri Jul 12 2013 email@example.com
- Bump to stable 0.2.8
- Switch to maintained fork of dynamips
* Thu Jul 26 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- fix build on ARM
* Thu Mar 22 2012 email@example.com
- fix ppc and ppc64 builds
* Sat May 28 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- license update: GPL-2.0+
Always state version of license in spec file. Use syntax from
* Mon Apr 11 2011 email@example.com
- update to version 0.2.8 RC3 from gns3 community project
* Fri Jun 20 2008 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to version 0.2.8 RC2 per user requests