* Thu Mar 19 2020 firstname.lastname@example.org
- follow up fix for the upper PyYAML limit (bsc#1165620)
* Sun Mar 15 2020 email@example.com
- removed the upper limit on py Yaml (bsc#1165620)
* Fri Dec 22 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fix requirement of python-texttable (boo#1072403)
* Fri Nov 03 2017 email@example.com
- Update to version 1.17.0:
* Bump 1.17.0
* Miscellaneous test fixes
* Add flake8 to dev requirements
* flake8 error on master branch (fixes #5298)
* Add bash completion for `up --no-start`
* Bump 1.17.0-rc1
* Add check_duplicate=True when creating network
* Add specific handling for pywintypes.error
* Config command generates invalid volumes (fixes #5176)
* Sun Oct 15 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rename python-docker-py requirement to python-docker. (bsc#1062084)
* Mon Oct 24 2016 email@example.com
- fix-requirements.patch: update this patch
* Mon Oct 24 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 1.8.1 to be in sync with latest docker (bsc#1004927):
* Remove surrounding quotes from TLS paths, if present
* Fix command hint in bundle to pull services instead of images
* Improve volumespec parsing on windows platforms
* Update docker-py dependency to latest release
* Catch APIError while printing container logs
* Only allow log streaming if logdriver is json-file or journald
* Fix integration test on Docker for Mac
* Force default host on windows to the default TCP host (instead of npipe)
* Bump docker-py dependency
* Bump 1.8.1
* Thu Sep 15 2016 email@example.com
- Remove the conflict with python-requests
I am tired of this kind of errors. I am relaxing this requirement.
fix bsc#997918: TW 20160901: unable to dup since docker-compose
conflicts with python-requests
* Wed Aug 10 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- add python as a requirement, otherwise python is not installed
and then you get the error
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'ssl'
* Mon Jul 25 2016 email@example.com
- Updated fix-requirements.patch for new code base
- Update to version 1.7.1
+ Fixed a bug where the output of docker-compose config for v1 files would
be an invalid configuration file.
+ Fixed a bug where docker-compose config would not check the validity of
+ Fixed an issue where docker-compose help would not output a list of
available commands and generic options as expected.
+ Fixed an issue where filtering by service when using docker-compose logs
would not apply for newly created services.
+ Fixed a bug where unchanged services would sometimes be recreated in in
the up phase when using Compose with Python 3.
+ Fixed an issue where API errors encountered during the up phase would not
be recognized as a failure state by Compose.
+ Fixed a bug where Compose would raise a NameError because of an undefined
exception name on non-Windows platforms.
+ Fixed a bug where the wrong version of docker-py would sometimes be
installed alongside Compose.
+ Fixed a bug where the host value output by docker-machine config default
would not be recognized as valid options by the docker-compose command line.
+ Fixed an issue where Compose would sometimes exit unexpectedly while
reading events broadcasted by a Swarm cluster.
+ Corrected a statement in the docs about the location of the .env file,
which is indeed read from the current directory, instead of in the same location as the Compose file.
+ docker-compose logs no longer follows log output by default. It now
matches the behaviour of docker logs and exits after the current logs are
printed. Use -f to get the old default behaviour.
+ Booleans are no longer allows as values for mappings in the Compose file
(for keys environment, labels and extra_hosts). Previously this was a
warning. Boolean values should be quoted so they become string values.
+ Compose now looks for a .env file in the directory where it's run and
reads any environment variables defined inside, if they're not already set
in the shell environment. This lets you easily set defaults for variables
used in the Compose file, or for any of the COMPOSE_* or DOCKER_*
+ Added a --remove-orphans flag to both docker-compose up and docker-compose
down to remove containers for services that were removed from the Compose
+ Added a --all flag to docker-compose rm to include containers created by
docker-compose run. This will become the default behavior in the next
version of Compose.
+ Added support for all the same TLS configuration flags used by the docker
client: --tls, --tlscert, --tlskey, etc.
+ Compose files now support the tmpfs and shm_size options.
+ Added the --workdir flag to docker-compose run
+ docker-compose logs now shows logs for new containers that are created
after it starts.
+ The COMPOSE_FILE environment variable can now contain multiple files,
separated by the host system's standard path separator (: on Mac/Linux, ;
+ You can now specify a static IP address when connecting a service to a
network with the ipv4_address and ipv6_address options.
+ Added --follow, --timestamp, and --tail flags to the docker-compose logs
+ docker-compose up, and docker-compose start will now start containers in
parallel where possible.
+ docker-compose stop now stops containers in reverse dependency order
instead of all at once.
+ Added the --build flag to docker-compose up to force it to build a new
image. It now shows a warning if an image is automatically built when the
flag is not used.
+ Added the docker-compose exec command for executing a process in a running
+ docker-compose down now removes containers created by docker-compose run.
+ A more appropriate error is shown when a timeout is hit during up when
using a tty.
+ Fixed a bug in docker-compose down where it would abort if some resources
had already been removed.
+ Fixed a bug where changes to network aliases would not trigger a service
to be recreated.
+ Fix a bug where a log message was printed about creating a new volume when
it already existed.
+ Fixed a bug where interrupting up would not always shut down containers.
+ Fixed a bug where log_opt and log_driver were not properly carried over
when extending services in the v1 Compose file format.
+ Fixed a bug where empty values for build args would cause file validation
* Fri Jul 22 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update python-request requirement to <= 1.11 because in Factory there is 1.10
* Thu Mar 17 2016 email@example.com
- Update to version 1.6.2:
+ Add failing test for --abort-on-container-exit
+ Stop other containers if the flag is set.
+ Revert "Change special case from '_', None to ()"
+ Make environment variables without a value the same as docker-cli.
+ Updating Dockerfile
+ Bump 1.6.1
+ Update docker-py version in requirements to 1.7.2
+ Bump 1.6.2
- add cached-property requirement
- review version requirements so we don't have surprises if python
packages are updated
- fix fix-requirements.patch based on versions in Factory
This fixes bsc#954145, docker-compose provided by tumbleweed does not run
* Mon Dec 21 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 1.5.2:
* Fixed a bug which broke the use of environment and env_file with extends,
and caused environment keys without values to have a None value, instead of
a value from the host environment.
* Fixed a regression in 1.5.1 that caused a warning about volumes to be
raised incorrectly when containers were recreated.
* Fixed a bug which prevented building a Dockerfile that used ADD <url>
* Fixed a bug with docker-compose restart which prevented it from starting
* Fixed handling of SIGTERM and SIGINT to properly stop containers
* Add support for using a url as the value of build
* Improved the validation of the expose option
* Thu Nov 19 2015 email@example.com
- Add fix-requirements.patch: require the version of python-enum34
shipped with SLE and openSUSE. The original version is not really
- Downgraded python-enum34 requirement to suit what is already shipped
* Sun Nov 15 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to docker-compose 1.5.1
Remove fix_requires.patch because latest version requires different
versions of the previous packages
* Tue Jul 28 2015 email@example.com
- Fix python-request requirement
Updated fix_requires.patch: required to fix docker-compose on Factory
* Mon Jul 27 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 1.3.2