- call gzip -n to make build fully reproducible
- project cleanup * Use a .tar.xz that is properly formatted. * Use install properly in the SPEC file. * Include the *actual* LICENSE, NEWS and README from the archive.
- update to 2.92 * generate fonts from the upstream .zip (code from Arch pkgbuild) changelog: * Moved bold, italic, and bold italic styles to separate files * Updated BDF files * Fixed `&` in Dina 10 regular * Updated copyright strings in all fonts * Added a 6 point version of Dina regular * Extended top line in `j` to make it easier to distinguish from `i` * Moved top part of `&` right and adjusted height * Moved `%` up * Changed `ø` and `Ø` to look less like `0` * Changed `æ` and `ß` to look more harmonious in text * Moved down starting question and exclamation marks * Fixed single and double text quotes * Fixed positioning of degree, ordinals, and powers * Fixed various other symbol
- amend spec file to reflect new font packaging scheme (see openFATE#313536);
- call spec-cleaner
- renamed to dina-bitmap-fonts
- initial import (version 2.8.9)