* Tue Jan 09 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 5.1.1
* Fixed: texture name array: the maximum possible string size is
* Fixed: some warnings and errors with old versions of pkg-config
* Fixed: Aliasing errors (caused crashes on some architectures,
such as sparc64)
* Can now build WADs with an arbitrary number of lumps. A warning
is emitted when more than 4046 are included (vanilla Doom limit).
- remove 0001-increase-array-size-for-char-tname-variable-51.patch
* upstreamed in 7024dd74a33780ef2dbdf614f4e52526cc3ab457
- remove 0001-Fix-strict-aliasing-violations.patch
* upstreamed in 85d821dd3c145be1a998ca2a704930caaad73030
- remove deutex-proto.diff
* upstreamed in 07bd0a5083fc15db20bee9056511bd3e10dd1362
- remove deutex-nolimit.diff
* fixed in f8b1336bbcb7bc387d3e856cc7c9f75697cd0f0b
- remove deprecated BuildRoot option
* Mon Jan 01 2018 email@example.com
- Add 0001-increase-array-size-for-char-tname-variable-51.patch,
- Explain some changelog entries better.
* Mon Jan 01 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 5.1.0
* The -overwrite option now works.
* Levels are extracted/inserted in a way to preserve GL nodes.
* Inserting pictures with a height of 1 pixel no longer causes
a malloc error, and allows the operation of rebuilding a
Doom 1 or 2 IWAD.
* Texture lump file names can now be overridden.
* Support reading and writing sprite offsets based on PNG
"grAb" chunks (cf. grabpng package) in a manner compatible
with SLADE and ZDoom. wadinfo.txt overrides these offsets
unless -pngoffsets is used.
- includes 5.0.0
* Removed DeuSF program mode.
* Removed command line options used by WinTex.
* Removed MS-DOS and OS/2 support code.
* Removed the "-man" option from deutex.
* Removed incomplete Rise of the Triad support.
* PNG support added. This is the default extraction format now.
* Sun Audio (.au) and Creative .voc sound file format support
has been removed. RIFF WAVE is the only supported format.
* Full sound lumps from the WAD are always extracted (-fullsnd
* MIDI files can be included just by being named *.mid, and are
extracted to the same file name extension.
* Log file support has been removed, in favor of the user doing
a shell redirection (e.g. with > or 2>) instead.
* Arch-vile sprites are now extracted and inserted using
literal names for sprites with the '[' and ']' characters in
names (were illegal in DOS), and sprite names with '\' are
now altered to use '^' on-disk, matching the ZDoom PK3
* Graphics with a height > 128 and < 256 are now inserted into
Doom WAD files correctly.
* UDMF (Universal Doom Map Format) support.
- remove patches obsoleted by upstream cleanup and refactoring
- check_types removed (b76fafa6fee9a64929e7b1087ac36ea3ce39e27d)
- rebase deutex-proto.diff
- rebase deutex-nolimit.diff
- renumber patches
* Fri Jul 07 2017 email@example.com
- Add deutex-nolimit.diff: raise limit for WAD directory reading
* Wed Feb 22 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- add explicit buildrequires for autotools
- use license format conforming SPDX
* Tue Jun 07 2011 email@example.com
- update to deutex-4.4.902
- start specfile afresh
* Mon Aug 23 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- (imported changelog entry from non-Fedora based spec file)
* deutex-4.4.0 package
* fixed crash in check_types
* fix types such that deutex works on 64-bit
* Sat Nov 08 2008 email@example.com
- fix overflows (overflow.patch)
* Sun Dec 23 2007 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Initial package built from Fedora package (4.4.0-6)