* Sat Nov 18 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fix dcmtk-fix-DCMTKTargets.cmake.patch
* Fri Nov 17 2017 email@example.com
- Add dcmtk-fix-DCMTKTargets.cmake.patch to fix usage of 'dcmtk-devel'
without 'dcmtk' package
* Tue Jul 25 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 3.6.2
* See DOCS/CHANGES.362 for more information
- Build against the internal CharLS library. Only version 1.0 is
supported and Factory offers version 2.0
* Drop patches:
- Drop patches due to updated build system and upstream integration:
* Thu Aug 30 2012 email@example.com
- require libpng-devel instead of libpng14-compat-devel;
libpng14-compat-devel is now default libpng-devel provider for
factory; moreover dcmtk builds correctly with libpng15-devel too
* Sun Mar 18 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Added a patch (gcc-4.7_fix.patch) to fix compilation with gcc-4.7.
- Remove zero-length file /usr/share/dcmtk/wlistdb/OFFIS/lockfile (fix rpmlint
* Tue Dec 13 2011 email@example.com
- fix last change
* Mon Dec 12 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spec file updates:
* Changed libdcmtk3 subpackage name to libdcmtk3_6 which is the correct one
according to openSUSE shared library packaging policy.
* Sun Dec 11 2011 email@example.com
- Added seven patches (taken from Fedora) to make the package build shared
libraries (using cmake) and link to the system "CharLS" library instead of
the internal copy:
- Added a patch "dcmtk-3.6.0.diff" to fix libraries linking.
- Spec file updates:
* Changed License: entry to SPDX style. Removed "AS IS" to fix rpmlint
* Adapted spec file to the cmake usage and building of shared libraries.
Added a libdcmtk3 subpackage.
* Added CharLS-devel in BuildRequires:.
* Thu Sep 22 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Added build of development files. Without these other software
can't make use of this.
* Mon Aug 29 2011 email@example.com
- Added ASL-2.0 to the spec file license tag (see bnc #711187)
* Thu Aug 04 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Created proper spec file with macors and a real %files section
- Moved changes to a .changes file
- Removed tests for other distributions
- Switched Url to the source of the tarball rather than the source
of the original rpm
* Sat Aug 23 2008 email@example.com
- packaged dcmtk version 3.5.4 using the buildservice spec file wizard