* Fri Nov 20 2015 email@example.com
- bug-955687.patch: fixed memory leak. openSUSE bug boo#955687
(Debian bug 587250)
* Sat May 26 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remove redundant tags/sections from specfile
- Parallel build with %_smp_mflags
* Mon May 07 2012 email@example.com
- curlftpfs requires building with -pthread
* Fri Sep 30 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- add libtool as buildrequire to make the spec file more reliable
* Fri May 21 2010 email@example.com
- fix bug in file upload [bnc#580609]
* Wed May 28 2008 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 0.9.2
* fixes 'du' for files >= 4GB (bnc#381658).
* open(O_RDWR) --> fail with ENOTSUP.
* Fix ftpfs_truncate creating empty files with no permissions set.
* Support streaming writes (bnc#281052).
* Added option to use a custom command to list files.
* Add ftp_method option to make it faster to browse directories.
* Disable EPSV by default because it can cause the program to hang.
* Fri Aug 10 2007 email@example.com
- Add "Requires: fuse" to ensure that fuse is present (285101#c29)
* Thu Apr 12 2007 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 0.9.1
* Ask for a password in the terminal so that it doesn't show in ps.
* Support different codepages.
* Cache files not found.
* Support for SOCKS proxy.
* Bug fixes.
* Mon Oct 02 2006 email@example.com
- update to 0.9
* enable utf8 support
* enable chmod and chown
* Sun May 28 2006 firstname.lastname@example.org
- removed bogus curlftpfs-0.8.patch
* Thu May 25 2006 email@example.com
- update to version 0.8
* Chunk downloading is now supported. You can now stream your music or
video, download more than one file, or browse the filesystem while you
* Sat Apr 15 2006 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to version 0.7
* Added big manpage with all options documented.
* Bug fix for exporting the ftp mounted directory with samba.
* Tue Apr 11 2006 email@example.com
- initial package (version 0.6)