* Thu Mar 16 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Version update to 3.0.1 which includes:
- Corrected a bug with multiple instance naming.
- Some code and logging improvements.
- Removed obsolete code.
- Updated the README file.
* Sat Jan 14 2017 email@example.com
- Version update to 3.0.0 which includes:
- Disabled support for multiple PS-files in one file.
- Improved PS-structure handling.
- Reordered compiler call to avoid errors.
* Wed Nov 09 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fixes (boo#984600)
* Wed Apr 27 2016 email@example.com
- Spec cleanup
* Thu Nov 06 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Version update to 3.0beta2 which includes:
code simplifications and optimizations
improved file name handling
removed contrib/ directory from tarball (now on WWW)
new contact data
* Fri Jan 03 2014 email@example.com
- Version upgrade to 3.0beta1 which includes:
support for multiple configurations with one backend
support for option setting via lpoptions or PPD
new option for selecting output file extension
improved logging system with better error handling
various code optimizations
additional PPD for option setting
new script in contrib/ for creating user defaults
* Tue May 15 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Version upgrade to 2.6.1 which includes:
Fixed a non-freed pointer,
Fixed an invalid line in the config due to a typo.
Added detailed copyright information to contrib/.
- Version upgrade to 2.6.0 which includes:
New experimental option for various line delimiters.
Supplementary groups are set in addition to primary.
* Thu Apr 14 2011 email@example.com
- Version upgrade to 2.5.1 which fixes a crash
due to an uninitialized pointer.
- Added a symbolic link if /usr/lib64/cups/backend/ exists
to be backward compatible (e.g. for SLE11 systems).
- Use directories like "/etc/" and "/var/" which are fixed
values in cups-pdf.h also literally in the RPM spec file.
- Install its license in COPYING to be on the safe side.
- Moved the RPM changelog entries to cups-pdf.changes
* Tue Jun 29 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Work with upstream compliant CUPS 1.4 on all platforms
which means to have a fixed "/usr/lib/cups/" directory
on all platforms (see Novell/Suse Bugzilla bnc#575544).
- Make sure lpadmin talks only to the cupsd on localhost
via the '-h localhost' command line option.
- Removed the test if /var/run/cups/cups.sock is a socket
because the local cupsd may run just as well without it
(only "Listen localhost:631" in cupsd.conf is mandatory).
* Mon Feb 02 2009 email@example.com
- Updated to 2.5.0
* Wed Jan 07 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Initial RPM