* Wed May 02 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update descriptions.
* Tue May 01 2018 email@example.com
- Updated to 0.132:
* Nachlieli CLM completely redesigned, and now it also supports
* David CLM now also supports meteg and rafe, in addition to other
* Nachlieli and David are provided as otf fonts.
- Remove the Provides/Obsoletes: culmus, it was a long time ago that
the package name was just culmus.
* Tue Mar 26 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to 0.130:
* Added new TrueType font "Shofar" by Yoram Gnat. Complete family with
diacritics and cantillation marks. The font is inspired by Koren type, with
redesigned letter forms and the height-to-width ratio.
* Tue Aug 07 2012 email@example.com
- updated to 0.121:
* Frank Ruehl CLM now supports diacritics.
* Wed Jul 04 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- amend spec file to reflect new font packaging scheme
* Thu May 17 2012 email@example.com
- call spec-cleaner
* Wed Feb 01 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- renamed to culmus-fonts
* Sun Sep 18 2011 email@example.com
- Remove redundant tags/sections from specfile
* Thu May 05 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- package missed TTF fonts -- thanks to andrei.levi at gmail.com
* Mon Nov 22 2010 email@example.com
- updated to 0.120:
1. Keter YG - complete family with cantillation marks support.
Based on Aleppo codex.
2. Left quotes added to David, Miriam, Miriam Mono.
3. Geresh and gershayim lowered in David, Miriam, Miriam Mono.
4. Dreydl symbol added to Caladings.
* Fri Oct 15 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to 0.110:
1. Hadasim CLM - complete family with diacritics supported. Inspired by
Henri Friedlander's Hadassah font.
2. Simple CLM - complete sans-serif family with diacritics supported.
3. Stam Ashkenaz CLM and Stam Sefarad CLM - each in single weight, modeled
after the respective Torah scroll writing traditions.
* Mon Aug 30 2010 email@example.com
- updated to 0.105:
1. Introduced diacritics placement into Miriam Mono font, meteg supported.
2. Supported "Hataf" diacritics with all letters in Miriam, David.
* Mon Mar 15 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to 0.104:
* Fixed TZVEY YUDN MIT A PASEKH in David.
* Miriam font enhanced to support diacritics, more symbols.
* Tue Dec 08 2009 email@example.com
- updated to 0.103
* Wed Aug 09 2006 firstname.lastname@example.org
- install into /usr/share/fonts
* Wed Mar 01 2006 email@example.com
- add "Provides: locale(he)".
* Wed Jan 25 2006 firstname.lastname@example.org
- converted neededforbuild to BuildRequires
* Thu Sep 29 2005 email@example.com
- new package: culmus, version 0.101.