* Thu Jul 06 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 0.20.1
* Tue May 16 2017 email@example.com
- On platforms > Leap 42.x/SLE12, require user(games) and
group(games) instead of creating the user/group in pre.
* Sat Feb 18 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.19.4
- Add desktop.patch for a menu starter
- Add appdata.patch for https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:AppStore
- Add icon.patch for installing a SVG icon
* Mon May 09 2016 email@example.com
- Update to 0.18.1
* Sat Jan 02 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- do not compile date and time into the binary
* Mon Dec 14 2015 email@example.com
- Added fdupes and fixed usage of __DATE__ and __TIME__
* Mon Dec 14 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updated to 0.17.1
* Mon Nov 09 2015 email@example.com
- Updated to 0.17.0
* Thu Aug 27 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- for ppc64le architecture disable __ALTIVEC__ to avoid build error
to avoid contention between SDL vector and gcc defines
* Mon Aug 24 2015 email@example.com
- Updated to 0.16.2 (bugfix release)
* Sun Apr 12 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Removed _service, source archive is now attached directly
* Sat Apr 11 2015 email@example.com
- Updated crawl to 0.16.1
- Source archive is now downloaded directly from crawl's website
* Wed Apr 08 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add a comment to the .desktop file (minimal requirement to show
up in AppStream based software centers).
* Mon Mar 16 2015 email@example.com
- Source URL corrected
* Sat Mar 14 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updated crawl to 0.16.0
* Thu Nov 06 2014 email@example.com
- Updated crawl to 0.15.2 (bugfix)
- Removed openSUSE 12.10, 11.* workarounds
- Removed crawl-ncurses-with-tinfo.patch,
because tinfo included in ncurses by default
* Sun Sep 28 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updated to version 0.15.1
- avoid redundancy in %description
* Thu Aug 28 2014 email@example.com
- Updated crawl to 0.15
* Fri Jun 20 2014 devel.openSUSE.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Added crawl_24_gbdbe590.patch:
- Update to git master 0.14.1-24-gbdbe590:
* Make drakes breathe, not throw (hangedman, Grunt)
This was broken when the dragon genus was split. I didn't restore
the "roars" message, though.
Also incorporates "Restrict drake breathe message to targeted spells."
* Don't crash on t-r at the map edge (bh)
* Fix an #ifdef (MarvinPA).
* Include tileweb-text.cc in MSVC builds.
* Add hash.cc to, remove obsolete files from, MSVC project.
* Allow using Luajit on 64-bit systems (#8641)
64-bit luajit doesn't support lua_newstate or custom allocators, so don't
try to use one there. However, give a warning if this happens with a
webtiles or dgamelaunch build, because servers probably do want the
* Don't crash on time step while siren-mesmerised (#8546)
* Use the correct skill in variable-range rod spells (#8307)
For the purposes of the hostile-in-range check and darken_beyond_range,
we were computing power using the spell schools rather than Evocations.
* More carefully chase item links in the pickup menu (#8603)
Moving the item to the player destroyed it; normally that would have set
the non-item's link to NON_ITEM, exiting the loop, but level excursions as
part of pickup could overwrite the link.
* Allow more than just the fallback hell entry in old late D.
* Generate abyss/hell entries in old games with D:27.
This includes generating hell entries on every level as we currently do in
* Fix a bad array subscript (#8594)
This has incorrectly been 9 rather than 0 since the function was added
* Replace a few uses of a <= b <= c (#8594)
One of them was incorrect, and the other correct but confusing.
* Fix a potential teleport closet (#8604)
* Fix some Asterion speech. (MarvinPA, #8602)
* Distinguish artefact from non- when swapping rings (#8062)
If the left ring was a artefact and the right ring a non-artefact of the
same base time, we failed to ask which to swap out.
* Time-out unintentional Vp bat form normally (#8392)
* Remove mention of ! from tutorial/hints skills screen (#5346).
According to b702f4e, this menu is supposed to be disabled because it
explains advanced commands which aren't available in the simple menu,
* Allow toggling skill practicing in tutorial/hints mode again.
Broken by ecaf8b2.
It's a sad state of affairs that nobody thought this was a bug for
almost three years.
* Mention some 0.13 changes in the changelog (#7000).
* Don't allow wielding an item that's too large while transformed.
* Relevant for tree-form.
* tilepick-p.cc: fix SP_NAGA switch fallthrough
* Don't crash when mousing over remembered-but-gone webs (#8429)
* Remove some residual item race references (#8480).
* Mon Jun 09 2014 email@example.com
- Now saves located in ~/.crawl dir. This mean:
* Different users now uses different settings
* Users can now change setting without root privilages
(by creating ~/.crawl/init.txt or ~/.crawlrc file)
- Old saves moved to /root/.crawl directory