* Tue Nov 18 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to 1.3.4:
* Fix input of huge floats.
* Support the AArch64 and the Mips64 ABIs.
=> dropped cln-aarch64.patch
* Mon Sep 09 2013 email@example.com
- updated to 1.3.3:
* Fix integer input of leading zeros in power-of-two base.
* Fix several floating-poing conversion bugs involving huge
* Fix bug that would set input stream fail state when reading
a number at EOF.
- removed upstreamed s390x.patch
- refreshed aarch64.patch
* Wed Mar 06 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- cln-aarch64.patch: add support for aarch64
* Tue Nov 20 2012 email@example.com
- Fix the SLES build (%make_install is not expanded)
- Install the license file
* Fri Jan 20 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- build with -fvisibility-inlines-hidden, in the unlikely
case this cause trouble, drop me a note (the test suite passes
so I expect none) . This reduces the exported symbol table
in around 200(!!) symbols.
* Tue Dec 20 2011 email@example.com
- build with optflags again
- fix build on arm
* Mon Nov 28 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- make it build on s390x
* Mon Oct 17 2011 email@example.com
- Update to version 1.3.2: (changes taken from git log)
* Fix scale_float for large factors on x86.
* Update documentation about infrastructure requirements.
* Support for MSVC.
* Fix yet another dependent base C++ language issue.
* Fix compilation with clang.
* Configure: be more cross-compilation friendly.
* Fix the documentation build failure (wrong texinfo).
* Remove 'auto' keyword used as storage specifier.
* Mon Aug 08 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fixed group (fix for RPMLINT warning)
- Removed commented files (fix for RPMLINT warning)
- Switched hard-coded paths and commands to RPM macros in spec file
- Cleaned up spec file formatting
* Mon Jun 28 2010 email@example.com
- Added pkg-config to BuildRequires to generate right Provides
* Mon Sep 28 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to verion 1.3.1
* Sat Aug 08 2009 email@example.com
- Update to version 1.3
* Mon Mar 17 2008 firstname.lastname@example.org
- fix build on ia64
* Wed Dec 19 2007 email@example.com
- fix build for gcc 4.3 after the gmp update (CL_GMP_SET_UINTD
needs to be run with C and not with C++ language)
- require emacs-nox instead of emacs-x11 because emacs-x11 requires
a terminal as standard input even in batch mode
- changed RPM Group for devel subpackage to "Development/Lib-
raries/C and C++" because of rpmlint
* Wed Oct 24 2007 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to latest CVS
- fix build for gcc 4.3
* Fri Jun 22 2007 email@example.com
- update to 1.1.13
o Compilation fixes for 64-bit
o Fix rare assertion when printing quite large floats.
o Compilation fixes for several platforms: *BSD, Intel Mac, and
- created -devel subpackage
- fixed dependency for 10.3
* Thu Mar 23 2006 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Don't generate debug information twice.
* Thu Jan 26 2006 email@example.com
- Added %%install_info_prereq.
* Wed Jan 25 2006 firstname.lastname@example.org
- converted neededforbuild to BuildRequires
* Wed Jan 18 2006 email@example.com
- added gmp-devel to nfb