* Sat Feb 11 2017 email@example.com
- Trim filler words, remove redundant %clean
* Wed Feb 08 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fix source URL
* Tue Dec 27 2016 email@example.com
- Update to 1.6.0:
* Migrated to Qt and KDE Frameworks 5 (config files are migrated first time)
* Add Friendica microblog based on GNU Social api
* Rename StatusNet microblog as GNU Social
* Twitter: fix user lists loading
* Twitter: allow to select any follower when sending a direct message
* Twitter: fix searches by username
* Twitter: fix searches by hashtag
* Twitter: show original retweet time
* Twitter: fix external URL to access direct messages and tweets
* Twitter: send direct message without text limits
* Twitter: support to send and view tweets with quoted text
* Twitter: allow to delete direct messages
* GNU Social: fix medium attachment to post
* GNU Social: allow to send direct messages
* Fix removal of accounts with spaces in their names
* Fixed the bug that overwrite an account if you use the same alias of another
* Always use HTTPS when available
* ImageView: dropped Twitpic, Plixi and Tweetphoto support (services are dead)
* Enable Untiny plugin
* Remove LongUrl plugin (service is dead)
* Remove Ur.ly shortner (service is dead)
* A couple of segmentation fault fixes
* Thu Dec 08 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Revert kde4_runtime_requires change
* Tue Nov 29 2016 email@example.com
- Expand macro kde4_runtime_requires only when its available
to fix quilt setup
* Fri Jan 29 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add a comment to the .desktop file using
* Tue Feb 24 2015 email@example.com
- Update to 1.5:
* Yourls plugin fixed. (by Benjamin Marwell) [BUG:265219]
* Pump.io plugin added. (by Andrea Scarpino) [BUG:319348]
* Preview of images posted via Twitter.com added. (by Daniel Kreuter) [BUG:299433]
* Option to disable system tray. (by Andrea Scarpino) [BUG:241152]
* Twitter friend list update fixed. [BUG:325071]
* Add "Report User" to User menu Actions (by Ahmed I. Khalil)
* Get custom char limit for the Status.net accounts. (by Andrea Scarpino) [BUG:283298]
* Goo.gl shortner plugin fixed. (by Andrea Scarpino) [BUG:338917]
* New plugin for expanding tiny URLs. (by Andrea Scarpino) [BUG:294600]
* KDE Telepathy support in IMStatus Plugin (by Ahmed I. Khalil) [BUG:301702]
* Broken shortening plugins removed
- removed patches that have been integrated upstream
- added libattical devel to the BuildRequires
* Thu Dec 11 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Correct usage of fdupes macro
* Thu Feb 06 2014 email@example.com
- Add choqok-1.4-twitter-favorities-fix.patch: fix bnc#862467.
- Add choqok-1.4-plugin-yourls-fix.patch: fix yourls shortener plugin,
* Wed Sep 04 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 1.4:
* Support for Twitter API v1.1.
* "Mark timeline as read" menu item added to tabs context menu.
* Show "In reply to" in twitter search timelines.
* Identi.ca support removed from StatusNet plugin.
* And some other minor fixes
- Drop twitter-api.diff: fixed upstream.
* Sun Jun 16 2013 email@example.com
- Added patch twitter-api.diff to make choqok work with the
Twitter api v1.1 (bko#264091)
* Wed Apr 17 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- remove file conflicting with kdepimlibs4
* Tue Mar 06 2012 email@example.com
- Update to version 1.3
* Support for Twitter photo upload API method
* Translator plugin shuts off due Google terminated its free API
* Toolbar for Choqok
* Filter plugin new feature: Add a filter to Highlight a post containing some text
* Improvements in new tab bar UI
* Show first 4 characters of search timeline name over the timeline icon
* Sat Oct 08 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Removed commented files (fix for RPMLINT warning)
- Cleaned up spec file formatting
* Thu Jul 28 2011 email@example.com
- Add user friends list bugfix (bko#275185)
* Mon Apr 04 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 1.1
* Translator plugin
* Quick Filter plugin
* System tray icon problem in GNOME fixed
* Hide Menu-bar option
* Choqok caches posts automatically and not just at exit
* Fixed video preview plugin problem that causes Choqok to crash
* Bug fixes
* Tue Mar 22 2011 email@example.com
- licenses package is about to die
* Thu Jan 27 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 1.0
* Bug fixes and improvements around RC1 release
* Twitter Lists support in Choqok [FEATURE:216249]
* Option to show timelines in reverse order [FEATURE:241743]
* Additional action in input boxes' context menu that will shorten
all selected URLs or all URLs if there's no selection.
* "Hide Post" option for post widgets.
* BiDi support is back.
* Support for Twitgoo service in imagepreview plugin. (Alex Infantes)
* Digg shortener plugin removed.
* Support for LibIndicate to use as an alternate notification
system. (It's Optional)
* Send reply to original author of repeated posts + cc to repeater.
* "Reply to USER", "Write to USER", "Reply to all" actions added to
reply button menu.
* Filter plugin: Option to just show own replies or just show replies
to my friends added
- OCS Plugin to support "Open Collaboration Services API"
provided by opendesktop.org and its partners
- IMStatus plugin to set your post as current status in
IM clients (Kopete, Pidgin, PSI, Skype)
- Twitgoo image uploader
- Mobypicture uploader
- Posterous uploader
- ImageShack uploader (Just image uploading)
- Flickr uploader (Just image uploading)
- u.nu shortner, due its service discontinued
- YFrog uploader (temporary)
* Tue Sep 21 2010 email@example.com
- Corrected translatons to be corresponding with the Choqok version.
* Wed Sep 01 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to a newer svn snapshot (Beta3)
* Better nick name detection.
* Better URL detection.
* Fetching Friends List problems fixed.
* UnTiny plugin can use untiny.com service instead of its
generic way (Configurable)
* Using the Choqok way to show repeated dents/tweets made
optional (Default is Twitter way)
* Confirm dialog for Re tweet
* When KWallet isn?t available, Choqok will store secrets in text
files (Not plain text, Base64)
* Choqok 1.0Beta2 was needs kdelibs 4.5 , We changed this to
work with 4.4 too.