* Wed Oct 31 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fix API/ABI breakage by libcdio-0.94-leak-07.patch (bsc#1108134).
- Remove API/ABI breaking cleanup from libcdio-0.94-leak-08.patch
- API CHANGE: The leak fixes include some API changes. These are
disabled by default to keep the existing API, but several
functions are available with the new syntax:
_cdio_list_node_free with 3 arguments
_cdio_list_free with 3 arguments
To use the new form, programmers have to use
linker has to use CDIO_18 base version.
The resulting binaries will be SUSE specific, incompatible with
- Refresh libcdio-0.94-leak-10.patch.
* Tue Jun 12 2018 email@example.com
- Fix NULL Pointer Dereference (bsc#1082821, CVE-2017-18199,
- Memory leak fixes (bsc#1082821, libcdio-0.94-leak-01.patch,
* Tue Feb 27 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fix double free vulnerability (bsc#1082877, CVE-2017-18201,
* Sat Nov 04 2017 email@example.com
- 0001-Savannah-Bug-49907.patch: Fix symbol versioning for real
* Tue Sep 05 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remove --with-pic (only useful for static libs) and compact
- Change description to reflect the package content.
* Sun Sep 03 2017 email@example.com
- update to 0.94:
* CD-TEXT fixes and improvements
* eject fixes
* various bug fixes
* Tue Jun 16 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add gpg signature
- Remove ppc obsoletes/provides as it affects unsupported releases
- Cleanup spec file with spec-cleaner
* Sat Jan 31 2015 email@example.com
- Update to version 0.93
* Add cdio_free, iso9660_stat_free, and iso9660_xa_free functions.
* Deprecate mmc_isrc_track_read_subchannel
* Add mmc_get_track_isrc function.
* Update OS versions we recognize
* OSX, and MS Windows, ISO 9660 and other bug fixes
* Remove Coverty scan warnins and errors
* OS/2 driver performance update - KO Myung-Hun
- Bump so versions
* libcdio14 to libcdio16
* libiso9660-8 to libiso9660-10
- Update baselibs.conf
- Remove depreciated AUTHORS section
* Sun Feb 17 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 0.90
* CD-Text overhaul and API change (Leon Merten Lohse)
* Works again (somewhat) on MinGW; tolerence for Microsoft's C compiler (Pete Batard)
* UDF, Joliet and Rock-Ridge fixes (Pete Batard)
* OSX fixes (Natalia Portillo and Robert William Fuller)
* paranoia library removed as that is GPL 2-ish. This is now a separate project
* file names in cue files are relative to the cue file rather than cwd.
* Update mmc.h to include MMC-5 commands. (Or MMC-6 since it adds nothing new)
* Add mmc_cmd2str() to show MMC command name. Show that in some errors
* Add UDF reading to iso-read and iso-info via --udf or -U (Christophe Fergeau)
* bug fixes, more tests, update documentation
* Fri May 18 2012 email@example.com
- Created seperate linked package cdio-utils to prevent cycles.
* Sun Apr 15 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 0.83.git from 14/04/2012 git head.
- libcdio-paranoia separated from libcdio due to license issues
* Fri Apr 06 2012 email@example.com
- Update to libcdio-0.83, removed need for libcdio-mini by adding
linker library paths to sources in the spec file build section.
- Upstream changes:
* Add retrieval SCSI sense reply from the most-recent MMC command.
* Add exclusive read/write access for devices which is used for
experimental writing/burning. Currently only on GNU/Linux and FreeBSD.
* MMC bug fixes
* FreeBSD drive list now shows empty drives.
* Add ability to retrieve SCSI tuple for a name and/or fake one up for
programs that wanto to cd-record compatible.
* Tolerance for OS's without timezone in their struct tm (e.g. Solaris)
* Add mmc_get_disk_erasable
* Update MMC Feature Profile list, DVD Book types
* Reduce range of seek in paranoia_seek to be int32_t
* Remove some potential flaws found by Coverty's static analysis tool
* Add ISRC track info to cd-info output.
* Don't wrap-around volume adjustment for cdda-player.
* Handle double-byte strings in CD-text
* --no-header on cd-info omits copyright and warranty
* Sun Nov 13 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- add libtool as buildrequire
* Sun Nov 13 2011 email@example.com
- one less _service file for factory
* Mon Mar 21 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- licenses package is about to die
* Tue Feb 08 2011 email@example.com
- Rename Shared Object package to libcdio12, conforming the
- Adjust rpmlintrc to only ignore shared lib names of the -mini
packages. This avoids missing shlib renames for the 'main'
* Sun Jan 30 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updated to version 0.82
- Upstream changes :
* Remove all uses of CDIO_MIN_DRIVER,
CDIO_MAX_DRIVER, CDIO_MIN_DEVICE_DRIVER or CDIO_MAX_DEVICE_DRIVER.
* FreeBSD get_media_changed fixes
* MingGW/Msys compilation issues
* Add OS/2 driver
* Cross compilations fixes and uclinix is like GNU/Linux
* Numerous other bug fixes
* Mon Apr 26 2010 email@example.com
- add build-ignore for libcdio-mini-devel
* Sun Jan 31 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Package baselibs.conf
* Thu Aug 06 2009 email@example.com
- Updated to version 0.81:
* license of manual now GFDL 1.2 or later
* Nero image handling more complete.
* ISRC query for image files.
* Allow reading pregap of a track via get_track_pregap_lsn().
* Fixes of iso9660 time setting/getting routines, making them