* Mon Jul 11 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only filter out AppIndicator dependency on SLE - all versions of
openSUSE where caffeine builds for have libappindicator
* Sun Nov 01 2015 email@example.com
- Update to version 2.8.3
+ No changelog for this version
- Changes from version 2.8.2
+ Fixes some minor bugs in 2.8.
+ Fix a major bug inadvertently introduced in the short-lived
2.8.1 (caffeine-indicator was broken).
- Changes from version 2.8
+ Restores widely-missed functionality removed in Caffeine 2.7:
namely the ability to inhibit desktop idleness manually,
(via the new caffeine-indicator) and the ability to inhibit
desktop idleness for the duration of a particular command
(via the new command 'caffeinate'). It should also work in most
desktop environments again (Caffeine 2.7 worked in only a few).
- Replace python-devel BuildRequires with python3-devel: follow
upstreams port to python3
- Changed dependencies:
+ python3-xdg in place of python-xdg
+ python3-xlib in place of python-xlib
* Mon Dec 29 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
really fix the missing trailing ;
- Drop %lang_package macro that was still present.
* Thu Dec 25 2014 email@example.com
- Update to version 2.7.2:
+ Fix a crash when there is no active window (lp#1322291).
+ Fix Caffeine not terminating when the session ends
- Changes from version 2.7.1:
+ Fix a crash when a window disappears during full-screen check.
- Changes from version 2.7:
+ Remove manual control, and hence UI.
+ Allow multiple instances per user: should really be one per X
- Changes from version 2.6.2:
+ Add a build number just to persuade Launchpad to rebuild.
- Changes from version 2.6:
+ Auto-activate the screensaver when a full-screen window is
+ Remove the ability to watch processes; applications should
inhibit idleness themselves, and many now do.
+ Remove -a and -d command-line arguments: single-instance
nature of Caffeine means it shouldn't be used from the command
line. xdg-screensaver should be used instead.
+ Bump to standards 3.9.5 (no change).
- Changes from version 2.5:
+ Fix right-click on icon (lp#892663).
+ Replace autostart option with an XDG autostart .desktop file.
+ Remove specific support for Quake Live.
+ Require appindicator3; remove non-appindicator support.
+ Put requirement for notify support in package, not code.
+ Remove ability to disable icon: this should be done by the
desktop environment, not the application.
+ Remove hash-bang lines from non-executable files (lp#931875).
+ Fix race condition for notifications, patch from André Ericson
+ Fix i18n issues (lp#941495).
+ Fix Open Build Service desktop file errors (lp#931874).
+ Add dependencies for all required libraries (lp#1093324).
+ Fix recognition of apps which mention their name in their
+ Use freedesktop ScreenSaver DBus API instead of per-desktop
+ Put description string on one line in setup.py to placate
+ Remove non-working Flash support.
+ Remove custom logging module.
+ Remove --preferences command-line option, no longer needed.
+ Remove --time command-line option: we're not supporting timed
disabling any more.
+ Make Ctrl+C work (lp#907517).
- Remove obsolete patches (fixed upstream):
missing semicolons in .desktop file.
- Drop glib2-devel BuildRequires: caffeine no longer install a
- Remove glib2_gsettings_schema_post/postun due to above change.
- Drop and deprecate caffeine-lang subpackage: upstream does not
provide translations anymore.
- Remove deprecated %py_requires.
- ICONS.INFO doesn't exist anymore.
* Sun Sep 22 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add python-xdg Requires (bnc#819520).
* Wed Feb 27 2013 email@example.com
- update license to new format
* Tue Feb 14 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add caffeine-fix-desktop-categories.patch: Fix categories string
and missing semi-colon (lp#931874).
- Add caffeine-fix-non-executable-script.patch: Fix
non-executable-script warnings (lp#931875).
* Mon Jan 09 2012 email@example.com
- Cleanup for inclusion in Factory.
* Tue Dec 13 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add requires exclusion for AppIndicator3.
* Mon Dec 12 2011 email@example.com
- Spec file clean up to remove rpmlint warnings.
- Add requires python-xlib.
* Sun Dec 11 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Initial build.