* Sat Jan 29 2022 Ferdinand Thiessen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Fix license tags (statically linked libraries)
* Sun Mar 21 2021 Martin Hauke <email@example.com>
- Update to version 1.2.11
* Bindings to take screenshots (default F5).
* Option to control weapon bobbing (actual for Planet Strike
* PC Speaker SFX.
* Option snd_sfx_type to switch between AdLib and PC Speaker
* Option snd_is_sfx_digitized to toggle SFX digitization.
* Extracting unprocessed audio (*.data).
* Extracting PC Speaker audio.
* Sun Feb 14 2021 Martin Hauke <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to version 1.2.10
* Support for external textures (bmp, png).
* Configuration for external textures (vid_external_textures).
* OpenAL 3D audio driver.
* Configuration for OpenAL driver (snd_driver, snd_oal_library,
* Search path with provided data_dir.
* Double fading on new game or load game when using hw renderer.
* Fade whole screen when in widescreen and 3D view is showing.
* Next map number for level transition.
* Support for lowercase resource file names.
* Sat Nov 14 2020 Martin Hauke <email@example.com>
- Update to version 1.2.9
* Option vid_filler_color_index to select filler color.
* Enable sfx and music by default for first startup.
* Lives counter.
* Input floor panel visual glitches.
* Fri Jul 10 2020 Martin Hauke <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to version 1.2.8
* Disabled episodes 5 and 6 in static build.
* Tue Jul 07 2020 Martin Hauke <email@example.com>
- Update to version 1.2.7
* Extraction of compressed texts.
* Same texture for door type BIO.
* Player radius for item pickup.
* Missing test for pushwall in CheckLine.
* Fix sfx turning off when in-game sounds paused.
* Show option "Game Options -> Video -> Stretch UI".
* Replaced almost all fixed-point arithmetic with a
* Relay on CMake's PCH support if available.
* Thu Jun 18 2020 Martin Hauke <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to version 1.2.6
* Option snd_resampling_interpolation to specify interpolation
method for resampling.
* Option snd_resampling_lpf to toggle low-pass filter for
* Sat Jun 13 2020 Martin Hauke <email@example.com>
- Update to version 1.2.5
* [AOG][E4L1] Removed unnecessary in-place level fix.
- Update to version 1.2.4
* [AOG] "Cursor" for elevetor panel.
* Option --extract_vga_palette to extract VGA palette.
* Pause game audio when in menu.
* Increased maximum actor count.
* Use floating point for audio mixing.
* Rewrite low-pass filter for PCM upsampling.
* Saved games are not compatible with previous version.
* [AOG] Revised initial hitpoints for bosses.
* [AOG][E4L1] Added missing barrier switch for 100% points.
* [PS] Hide already pushed pushwall on auto-map.
* Pickup items while attacking.
* Sprite precache for Perscan Drone and Volatile Material
* Both games should be now completable with 100% rating.
* Wed May 27 2020 Martin Hauke <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to version 1.2.3
* Input bindings to cycle weapons.
* Apply bonus queue after finishing the mission.
* Write data into temporary file and then rename it.
* Enable high score menu for debug build.
* Saved games are not compatible with previous version.
* [AOG] Animation timings for some actors to match origin.
* [AOG] Bio-tech placed on special tile (E5L2; (18, 43)).
* Sprite precache for crate items.
* Sprite precache for morphed Dr. Goldfire.
* Level state after death when extra live is available.
* Add points for destroying projector generator.
* Displaying pushwalls after loading from saved game.
* Hit points table.
* Player's attack tracing.
* Zigzag movement when strafing along the wall.
* Default values for some input bindings.
* Thu May 14 2020 Martin Hauke <email@example.com>
- Update to version 1.2.2
* Fix handling of file paths.
* Wed May 13 2020 Martin Hauke <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to version 1.2.1
* Auto-detect game content of GOG and Steam.
* Show message box with options if multiple game contents found.
* Sat May 09 2020 Martin Hauke <email@example.com>
- Update to version 1.2.0
* 3D-renderer (OpenGL backend).
* Menu to control video mode.
* Menu to control texturing.
* [RHW] Texture upscale filter (xBRZ).
* Option snd_is_disabled to ignore audio subsystem.
* Option vid_is_positioned to control position of the window.
* Option vid_is_widescreen to control widescreen mode.
* Option vid_is_ui_stretched to control UI stretching.
* Option vid_2d_texture_filter to control texturing filter for UI
* Option vid_3d_texture_image_filter to control texturing
image filter for the scene.
* Option vid_3d_texture_mipmap_filter to control texturing
mipmap filter for the scene.
* Option vid_3d_texture_anisotropy to control anisotropy filter
for the scene.
* Option vid_texture_upscale_filter to select texturing upscale
* Option vid_texture_upscale_xbrz_degree to control degree of
* Option vid_aa_kind to select anti-aliasing mode.
* Option vid_aa_degree to select anti-aliasing degree.
* Option calculate_hashes to calculate hashes of resource files.
* Option extract_walls to extract graphics resources (wall,
* Option extract_sprites to extract graphics resources (actors,
* Option extract_music to extract music resources.
* Option extract_sfx to extract sfx resources.
* Option extract_texts to extract text resources.
* Option extract_all to extract all resources.
* Generic instruction on how to compile on Linux-based system.
* Option vid_scale.
* Vanilla input bindings and related menu items.
* Renamed option vid_windowed to vid_is_windowed.
* Renamed option vid_window_x to vid_x.
* Renamed option vid_window_y to vid_y.
* Renamed option debug_dump_hashes to calculate_hashes.
* Split option vid_mode into vid_width and vid_height.
* Renamed option vid_no_vsync to vid_vsync.
* Values of option vid_renderer.
* Serializing barrier switches.
* Disabled music caching.
* Reduced volume factor of OPL sounds.
* Saved games are not compatible with previous versions.
* Audio normalization.
* Sat Feb 01 2020 Martin Hauke <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to version 1.1.16
* Removed some checks on barriers
* Sat Jan 25 2020 Martin Hauke <email@example.com>
- Update to version 1.1.15
* Changed: Number secret floor
* Fixed: Destination position for inter-floor teleporter
* Wed Nov 20 2019 Simon Lees <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- %make_jobs is depricated replaced by %cmake_build
* Sat Nov 09 2019 Martin Hauke <email@example.com>
- Update to version 1.1.14
* Removed Alt and Ctrl to handle menu item.
* Fixed Text typos
* Fixed SDL with two digit sub-version number
* Apply floor bonus correctly on percentage greater than 100%
- Remove patch:
* Fix-SDL2W.patch (fixed by upstream)
* Mon Sep 30 2019 Christophe Giboudeaux <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Add Fix-SDL2W.patch to fix the SDL2 detection.
* Sun Jul 14 2019 Martin Hauke <email@example.com>
- Update to version 1.1.13
* [AOG] Allow to warp to level beyond the 10th one.
* Critical error if switch connected to non-activable object.
* Sun Jun 23 2019 Martin Hauke <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Initial package, version 1.1.12