* Tue Mar 27 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use README.md form source
- Add borgmatic.d folder in /etc for config files
- Update to 1.1.15
* Support for Borg BORG_PASSCOMMAND environment variable to read a password from an external file.
* Fix for Borg create error when using borgmatic's --dry-run and --verbosity options together.
Work-around for behavior introduced in Borg 1.1.3: https://github.com/borgbackup/borg/issues/3298
* #55: Fix for missing tags/releases on Gitea and GitHub project hosting.
* #56: Support for Borg --lock-wait option for the maximum wait for a repository/cache lock.
* #58: Support for using tilde in exclude_patterns to reference home directory.
* Tue Jan 30 2018 email@example.com
- Removed _service file. Borgmatic uses to have frequent releases these days.
- Update to 1.1.14
* Fix for typo in --patterns-from option.
* Support for Borg --dry-run option via borgmatic command-line.
- Update to 1.1.13
* Fix for incorrect consistency check flags passed to Borg when all three checks ("repository",
"archives", and "extract") are specified in borgmatic configuration.
* Add "local_path" to configuration for specifying an alternative Borg executable path.
* Support for Borg experimental --patterns-from and --patterns options for specifying mixed
* Moved issue tracker from Taiga to integrated Gitea tracker at
- Update to 1.1.12
* Declare dependency on pykwalify 1.6 or above, as older versions yield "Unknown key: version"
* Support for Borg --keep-minutely prune option.
- Update to 1.1.11
* Add "ssh_command" to configuration for specifying a custom SSH command or options.
* Fix for incorrect /etc/borgmatic.d/ configuration path probing on macOS. This problem manifested
as an error on startup: "[Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/etc/borgmatic.d'".
- Update to 1.1.10
* Pass several Unix signals through to child processes like Borg. This means that Borg now properly
shuts down if borgmatic is terminated (e.g. due to a system suspend).
* Support for using tilde in repository paths to reference home directory.
* Support for Borg --files-cache option for setting the files cache operation mode.
* Support for Borg --remote-ratelimit option for limiting upload rate.
* Log invoked Borg commands when at highest verbosity level.
* Sun Oct 29 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upstream moved from mercurial to git, so updated _service accordingly,
updated source code to 6e9e7c4 and set all services mode to disabled.
- Fixed a too restrictive python3-ruamel.yaml version requirement
in the source code
- Add a rcborgmatic symlink as required by the suse-missing-rclink rpmlint check
* Wed Sep 20 2017 email@example.com
- Update to 1.1.9dev0-201
* #29: Support for using tilde in source directory path to reference home directory.
- python3-ruamel.yaml and python3-pykwalify are now required
- Update to 1.1.8
* #39: Fix to make /etc/borgmatic/config.yaml optional rather than required when using the default
- Update to 1.1.7
* #28: Add "archive_name_format" to configuration for customizing archive names.
* Fix for traceback when "exclude_from" value is empty in configuration file.
* When pruning, make highest verbosity level list archives kept and pruned.
* Clarification of Python 3 pip usage in documentation.
- Update to 1.1.6
* #12, #35: Support for Borg --exclude-from, --exclude-caches, and --exclude-if-present options.
- Update to 1.1.5
* #34: New "extract" consistency check that performs a dry-run extraction of the most recent
- Update to 1.1.4
* #17: Added command-line flags for performing a borgmatic run with only pruning, creating, or
checking enabled. This supports use cases like running consistency checks from a different cron
job with a different frequency, or running pruning with a different verbosity level.
- Update to 1.1.3
* #14: Support for running multiple config files in /etc/borgmatic.d/ from a single borgmatic run.
* Fix for generate-borgmatic-config writing config with invalid one_file_system value.
- Update to 1.1.2
* #32: Fix for passing check_last as integer to subprocess when calling Borg.
- Update to 1.1.1
* Part of #32: Fix for upgrade-borgmatic-config converting check_last option as a string instead of
* Fix for upgrade-borgmatic-config erroring when consistency checks option is not present.
- Update to 1.1.0
* Switched config file format to YAML. Run upgrade-borgmatic-config to upgrade.
* Added generate-borgmatic-config command for initial config creation.
* Dropped Python 2 support. Now Python 3 only.
* #18: Fix for README mention of sample files not included in package.
* #22: Sample files for triggering borgmatic from a systemd timer.
* Support for backing up to multiple repositories.
* To free up space, now pruning backups prior to creating a new backup.
* Enabled test coverage output during tox runs.
* Added logo.
* Wed Mar 08 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Edited %files to clear unpackaged files builderror in
* Sun Oct 30 2016 email@example.com
- Trim and wrap description
* Thu Oct 13 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- version 1.0.3-dev: initial build