* Tue Nov 28 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drop obsolete and unused BuildRequires, not needed after the
switch to gtk3: pkgconfig(libglade-2.0),
pkgconfig(libgnomeprint-2.2) and pkgconfig(libgnomeprintui-2.2)
- Align with what configure looks for:
Drop enchant-devel and gtk3-devel BuildRequires.
Add pkgconfig(gtk+-3.0), pkgconfig(gdk-3.0), pkgconfig(glib-2.0),
pkgconfig(gmodule-2.0), pkgconfig(gobject-2.0), pkgconfig(pango),
pkgconfig(gthread-2.0), pkgconfig(libxml-2.0) and
* Wed Jun 21 2017 email@example.com
- Remove aspell and rely on enchant for spellcheck
* This means the bluefish will use hunspell now
* Thu Mar 23 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 2.2.10
* Various language files have been improved
* Various fixes for newer gtk versions and for gtk on wayland
* New feature: Possibility to import/export syntax color styles,
included are styles for a light and a dark theme.
* Fixes for a few rare crashes.
* Fixes incompatibility with Gtk 3.20.
* Some small dialogs have been improved.
* Some user interface parts have been polished.
* Fixes a few serious but rarely occurring bugs.
* Options defined in the language definition files
are now translated.
* Various default settings have been improved, most notably the
command to launch Firefox for preview.
* The looks on newer gtk versions have been restored.
* CSS can now be compressed and decompressed.
* Character encoding detection has been improved.
* Auto-completion for HTML attributes has been improved.
* The SASS style language has been added.
- Removed upstream merged fix_ptr_from_int.patch
- Added keyring / signature file for verification
- Added remove-python-class-shebang.patch to remove shebang from
python class files (this ones get never executed as scripts).
* Wed Mar 08 2017 email@example.com
- Edited %files section to clear unpackaged files builderror
* Fri May 15 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to version 2.2.7:
Bluefish 2.2.7 is mostly a bug fix release. It fixes rare
crashes in the autocompletion, the filebrowser, the htmlbar
plugin preferences, and in file-load-cancel, fixes a rare case
of broken syntax highlighting after multiple search/replace
* It furthermore displays better error/warning output when
parsing language files.
* The loading of files with corrupt encoding has been improved,
and project loading over sftp has been improved.
* Various HTML5 tags have been added, and HTML5 is the default
now for php, cfml and other languages that can include html
* Saving and loading of UTF-16 encoded files was broken and has
html, pascal/deplhi, and html has improved autocompletion.
* On OSX the keys for tab switching no longer confict with some
keyboard layouts, and behavior at shutdown was improved.
* The upload/download feature has a new option to ignore backup
* The home/end keys now work better on wrapped tekst.
* And finally the search and replace dialog correctly shows the
number of results when searching in files on disk.
- point the source URL to the master download server
- add fix_ptr_from_int.patch: fix pointer from integer assignment,
- avoid aliasing warnings: add -fno-strict-aliasing to CFLAGS
* Wed Jun 25 2014 email@example.com
- update to 2.2.6:
+ mostly a bug fix release. This release fixes a critical bug
(segfault) in filebrowser that could be triggered if the root
directory was set as basedir.
+ It also has a fix for a specific CSS-in-HTML-tag highlighting issue.
+ The filter code furthermore caused a segfault if the command did not exist. T
+ Next to these bugs many small issues have been resolved.
+ Various language files have small improvements, most notably C,
+ Several translations have been updated.
+ A corner case for a new document from a template that does not exist
+ The "open" submenu now opens SVG files from the filebrowser instead
of inserting an image tag.
+ The included cssmin and jsbeatify have been updated.
+ A syntax scanning issue when replacing large chunks of text was
+ the "Report bug" link was broken,
+ a new "conditional" option to the language file that makes re-using
certain blocks of language files easier was added,
+ and error reporting in outputbox was improved.
- recommend make and libxml2-tools (xmllint) for easier programming
* Tue Feb 11 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 2.2.5:
+ The syntax scanning engine is faster after small changes to the text.
+ The filebrowser is also much faster with less memory usage, with
various fixes and new features.
+ Projects now store the active document and active line numbers.
+ Indenting is improved in auto-completion and the smart indenting.
+ Bookmarks and paste special also have been improved.
+ Furthermore almost all syntax highlighting has been improved, most
+ There are also many bug fixes, such as in wrap text on right margin,
in the replace engine, the jsmin licence, the split lines feature,
the auto-recovery and many obscure bugs.
* Tue Feb 12 2013 email@example.com
- update to 2.2.4:
+ minor bugfix release
+ various fixes for the tab-width on gtk 3.6
+ improved auto-completion popup speed
+ more simple search options
+ paste improvements (to paste for example images from Libreoffice)
+ pylint, cssmin, jsmin, csstidy and php_beautifier integration
+ various language syntax definition files have also been improved
* Thu Jan 17 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- license update: GPL-3.0+
See the COPYING file and the majority of the source code file headers
* Sun Oct 07 2012 email@example.com
- update to 2.2.3:
+ new feature: Zencoding support
+ works with gtk-3
+ faster syntax scanner
+ new search and replace function
+ support for new languages added: Google Go, Vala and Ada
+ some shortcut key combinations were added.
- small specfile cleanup
* Sun Sep 18 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 2.0.3:
+ improves syntax highlighting performance
+ improves performance when scrolling in large files
+ It adds a couple of features such as:
a split view feature, Clojure syntax, Wordpress syntax,
Pascal syntax, jQuery syntax, Processing syntax and R syntax
+ Various features have improved
+ a "jump to reference" feature has been added to quickly open
a referenced filename
+ Finally, two new translations are added: Nynorsk and Hungarian
* Sat Jul 31 2010 email@example.com
- update to 2.0.1:
+ minor bugfix and minor feature enhancement release
+ Enhancements include improved spell checking,
+ right margin display,
+ improved indenting functionality,
+ and CFML (cold fusion) support.
+ Bugfixes include fixes in a couple of HTML tag dialogs and
two exotic segfault fixes.
* Fri May 14 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- provide/obsolete older bluefish-unstable versions
* Sun May 09 2010 email@example.com
- update to 2.0
- fix BuildRequires
- enable python and libgnomeui
- remove macros for old openSUSE versions
* Mon Sep 22 2008 firstname.lastname@example.org
- moved to Education base repository
* Tue Jul 17 2007 email@example.com
- use /usr for builds > openSUSE 10.2
- Update to 1.0.7:
+ Updated translations: Finnish, French, German, Japanese,
Norwegian, Polish, Swedish
+ Fixes Tcl highlighting
+ Fixes a bug when trying to save a file with a new install and
a file has never been opened or a project is not open.
Closes Bluefish bug #360401.
+ Fix a bug where Bluefish would crash when deleting
+ Fix a bookmark memory leak
+ README: more complete README
+ Data filetypes: adds the .pm extension for Perl files.
Closes Bluefish bug #343569.
+ Highlighting: small fix to XML highlighting (adding general
support for namespaces). Highlight numbers in Java.
+ Adds XTHTM 1.1 DOCTYPE in creators. Closes Bluefish bug #338586
+ Fixes a bug in smart cursor positioning.
+ Fixes a bug where the old file was deleted before the new file
was saved successfully.
+ Removes redundant show hidden checkbox from file chooser dialog.
Closes Bluefish bug #316298
+ Fixes Definition list formatting
+ Fixes a bug where the backup file was not deleted after
renaming it. Closes Bluefish bug #324788.
+ Fixes a critical bug where Bluefish crashed when closing and
saving a project. Closes Bluefish bug #330544.
+ Fixes a critical bug where Bluefish crashed when pressing the
Esc key in the Search:no match found dialog.
Closes Bluefish bug #337739
+ Fixes a bug where undoing did not behave correctly for text
pasted from the clipboard over other text.
Closes Bluefish bug #340262.
+ Fixes a bug in python syntax highlighting.
Closes Bluefish bug #349662.
+ Fixes a critical bug where Bluefish crashed when pressing the
green info dialog button. Closes Bluefish bug #349743
+ ... (see NEWS file for more Changes)
* Tue Sep 05 2006 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cleanup BuildRequires.
* Mon May 22 2006 email@example.com
- Use RPM_OPT_FLAGS.
- Don't strip binaries.
* Fri Feb 24 2006 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Improved Categories.
* Wed Jan 25 2006 email@example.com
- converted neededforbuild to BuildRequires