- Disable building docs for openSUSE < 1550: build failues from texinfo errors for openSUSE Leap 15.2
- Remove BZ_FULLY64BIT=ON option from cmake to prevent warnings during compilation saying "64-bit array dimensions not yet implemented (-Wcpp)".
- Update to 1.0.2 * added CMake build system (autotools build to be phased out in a next release) * autotools-related fixes * Python 3 compatibility in Makefiles and genstencils.py * fixing compilation issue for BZ_DECLARE_FUNCTION (SF issue no. 51) * fixing apparent typo-bug in expr.h (SF bug no. 59) * some code cleanups (namespace related macros, etc) - Remove obsolete blitz-gcc47.patch - Add fix_cmake_file_dir.patch to make sure .cmake files are placed in the correct directory. From: https://github.com/blitzpp/blitz/pull/155
- Update project url - Cleanup spec file with spec-cleaner
- license update: LGPL-3.0 or BSD-3-Clause or Artistic-2.0 The Artistic-2.0 license is also a choice
- Update to version 0.10 * improved performance * 64-bit compatibility * thread safety * utilizing careful data alignment - Update license to LGPL-3.0 or BSD-3-Clause according to LEGAL file
- Make it build with latest TeXLive 2012 with new package layout
- Remove redundant tags/sections per specfile guideline suggestions
- Require the correct version of libblitz0 library for blitz-devel package
- Initial package (following spec file from fedora)
- Build without PAPI support for all supported openSUSE versions (boo#1183759).
- Fix building for openSUSE >= 1550 by building without papi support since blitz does not support papi >= 6.0 (see gh#blitzpp/blitz#162). - Drop empty install_info post(un) scriptlets and corresponding Requires handled by rpm triggers. - Clean up specfile using spec-cleaner.