* Mon Aug 15 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drop -doc subpackage as building it is getting more and more
* Sun Feb 07 2016 email@example.com
- Update to 2.36
* Combined rewrite and delete bug fixed.
* Minor improvements for the distribution.
* README renamed to README.md to comply with the conventions of
the GitHub repository.
* Thu Nov 26 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 2.61
* New resource rename.field introduced to conditionally rename a
* Duplicate file doc/bibtool.tex in the distribution tar ball
* Wed Jul 15 2015 email@example.com
- license update: GPL-1.0+ and CC-BY-SA-3.0
Various .sty files are CC-BY-SA-3.0 licensed
* Sat Jul 11 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 2.60
* The field name and other symbols may start with any allowed
* Non-alpha characters at the beginning are treated as warining
- Use url for source
- Add gpg signature
- Small cleanups with spec-cleaner
* Tue Aug 26 2014 email@example.com
- update to version 2.57
- Segfault in deTeX fixed.
- Compiler warnings silenced.
- Disambiguating numbers adapted to fit to documentation.
- Configuration of regex fixed to work on Linux.
- Documentation typos fixed.
- Signed characters fro translation tables changed to unsigned.
- Autoconf configuration improved.
- fix URL
- remove support for < 12.3
* Sat Aug 18 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- fix dependencies for oepnSUSE > 12.2
* Wed May 16 2012 email@example.com
- update to version 2.55
- library biblatex.rsc added; it contains capitalizations of
fields used in bibL TEX
- fix for a misbehaviour when selecting entries according to an
aux file with deeply nested @strings
* Tue Mar 13 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to version 2.54
- command line parameter -V documented
- resource key.make.alias added to create new @ALIAS records for
any newly generated key
- resource apply.alias added to expand the @ALIAS records
- resource apply.include added to expand the @INCLUDE records
- resource apply.modify added to expand the @MODIFY records
- error message for -o without parameter added
- fixed @ALIAS and @INCLUDE records not being printed
- in tex.define spaces before the = are ignored instead of
leading to unwanted definitions
- the prepared makefiles for various operating systems missed an
entry for crossref.[cho]
- typo in help text and copyright year fixed
- do not make example scripts in order to prevent unwanted
- move examples to -doc subpackage and package the changelog
- removed obsolete bibtool-fix-libkpathsea-detection.patch and
* Thu Dec 22 2011 email@example.com
- spdx.org conforming license string
- added build dependency on automake
* Sat Apr 16 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- added bibtool-fix-libkpathsea-detection.patch and build with
* Sun Apr 03 2011 email@example.com
- initial packaging