- Added hardening to systemd service(s). Added patch(es): * harden_biboumi.service.patch
- Update to 9.0: * Messages reflections are now properly cut if the body was cut befor being to sent to IRC * Messages from unjoined resources are now rejected instead of being accepted. * All commands sent to IRC servers are now throttled to avoid being disconnected for excess flood. The limit value can be customized using the ad-hoc configuration form on a server JID. * Support for XEP-0410 Self-Ping Optimization. * SASL support has been added. * SIGHUP is now caught and reloads the configuration like SIGUSR1 and 2. * Add a verify_certificate policy option that lets the admin disable certificate validation per-domain. * The WatchdogSec value in the biboumi.service file now defaults to the empty string, which means “disabled”. - Added do-not-require-git.patch, use system Catch2 - Enable tests
- update to 8.5: * Fix a build failure with GCC 10 * Fix a possible crash that could be caused by a very well timed identd query
- Update to biboumi 8.3 Changes in version 8.3 * The global ad-hoc configure command is now available on biboumi’s JID in fixed_irc_server mode. Changes in version 8.2 * The users are not able to bypass the fixed mode by just configuring a different Address for the IRC server anymore. Changes in version 8.1 * Fix a crash on a raw NAMES command Changes in version 8.0 * GCC 4.9 or lower are not supported anymore. The minimal version is 5.0 * Add a complete='true' in MAM’s iq result when appropriate * The archive ordering now only relies on the value of the ID, not the date. This means that if you manually import archives in your database (or mess with it somehow), biboumi will not work properly anymore, if you don’t make sure the ID of everything in the muclogline table is consistent. * The “virtual” channel with an empty name (for example %irc.freenode.net@biboumi) has been entirely removed. * Add an “Address” field in the servers’ configure form. This lets the user customize the address to use when connecting to a server. See https://lab.louiz.org/louiz/biboumi/issues/3273 for more details. * Messages id are properly reflected to the sender * We now properly deal with a PostgreSQL server restart: whenever the connection is lost with the server, we try to reconnect and re-execute the query once. * A Nick field has been added in the IRC server configuration form, to let the user force a nickname whenever a channel on the server is joined. * Multiple admins can now be listed in the admin field, separated with a colon. * Missing fields in a data-form response are now properly interpreted as an empty value, and not the default value. Gajim users were not able to empty a field of type text-multi because of this issue. * Fix an uncaught exception with botan, when policy does not allow any available ciphersuite. * When the connection gets desynchronized and tries to re-join while biboumi thinks it has never left, biboumi now sends the whole standard join sequence (history, user-list, etc).
- add license file, add some basic documentation files
- Trim redundancies in description. - Enable parallel build.
- require Botan2 instead of Botan to enable TLS
- let there be biboumi!