* Thu Dec 07 2017 email@example.com
- Drop useless provides/obsoletes
- Use cmake macros
- Use source for url
* Tue Dec 05 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 2.11.1:
* Details: https://github.com/bibletime/bibletime/releases
- Swith to Qt5
- Cleanup spec file: remove line for other distros.
* Wed Feb 01 2017 email@example.com
- use individual libboost-*-devel packages instead of boost-devel
* Wed Apr 08 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- No longer package bibletime.xpm: there are perfectly good icons
inside the tarball (even in scalable svg format).
- Fix the installation location of the icon: ensure the real file
is located in /usr/share/icons/[..].
* Mon Jul 07 2014 email@example.com
- udpate to 2.10.1:
* Implemented support for localized module config entries.
* Fixed an OSIS rendering bug.
* Fixed some HTML rendering issues.
* Fixed key chooser bug in book windows.
* Fixed double loading of some settings.
* Fixed Text Filter settings not being saved.
* Various install manager bug fixes.
* Various other minor fixes and optimizations.
* Tue Dec 31 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 2.10.0:
++ Uses Sword library version 1.7.
++ Added Find context menu for search within each window. Matching
words are highlighted and navigated using next or previous buttons.
++ Added support for HTTP, HTTPS, SFTP transports in BibleTime.
++ Implemented saving of font family and size in HTML commentary editor.
+ Bugs fixed:
++ Fixed problem where certain alternate versification bibles did not
display old testament.
++ Fixed Windows Control Panel version was to be correct.
++ Fixed search analysis save dialog filters.
++ Fixed search analysis save asking for overwrite confirmation twice.
++ Optimized and enhanced search analysis to output proper XHTML.
++ Fixed widget ending up disabled after removing install source.
++ Mag Window uses current module if no default cross reference is set.
++ Fixed a bug in the HTML commentary editor which resulted in text
formatting from the cursor to be applied to the whole selection.
++ Allow comboxboxes on config dialog desk page to resize.
++ Fixed some lexicons never working.
++ Fixed high stack memory usage on indexing.
++ Fixed unexpected exception with encrypted modules.
++ Fixed application freeze during installation of works.
* Tue Jun 04 2013 email@example.com
- update to 2.9.2:
+ Fixed settings dialog tab contents not being translated
+ Fix crash when closing window with tab
+ Fix bug 14 - Headers displayed as plain text in some modules
+ Fix problem with text not displaying when using QtWebKit 2.3
+ added changes needed for Qt5
+ Fix multi-arch path issue in FindCLucene.cmake
- removed fix-movetoanchor-for-qt5.patch (upstream)
* Fri May 03 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Added fix-movetoanchor-for-qt5.patch, fixes non visible text when
used with libQtWebkit 2.3
* Sat Dec 15 2012 email@example.com
- specfile cleanup
- fix license to be in SPDX format
- fix build on Fedora and Mandriva
* Fri Dec 30 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 2.9.1:
+ Fixed Portuguese translation not being included.
+ Updated British translation.
+ Updated handbooks.
- Notable changes since the 2.8 series:
+ Add close buttons to tabbed works windows.
+ Hovering over works in the bookshelf views shows tooltips.
+ Hovering over works in the bookshelf dock shows info in the mag view.
+ Add toolbar icons to toggle visibility of docking windows.
+ Switch off footnotes in display options.
+ Bible windows can have parallel commentaries.
* Sat Sep 10 2011 email@example.com
- update to 2.8.2:
+ Fixed bookshelf manager install page taking long to open.
+ Fix restoring from fullscreen to a maximized window.
+ Fixed Personal Commentary texts being saved to wrong
+ Fixed an assert-crash caused by not catching indexing failures
* Sat Jan 29 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 2.8.1:
+ Fixed a bug which caused many works to be incorrectly categorized
+ Fixed a Bookshelf Manager crash caused by installation sources
which provide invalid data
* Sat Dec 18 2010 email@example.com
- update to 2.8.0:
+ Redesigned and refactored the bookshelf manager
+ Implemented the Tip Of The Day dialog
+ Made BibleTime handle missing default template gracefully
+ Made the "Remove modules" confirmation dialog a bit prettier
+ Fixed a crash triggered by an assertion in legacy code
+ Fix main window toolbar key changer to save a modified entry
in Personal Commentary
* Thu Oct 21 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 2.7.3:
+ Backported "Fixed invalid bibletimerc creation; removed unused
CResMgr::init_tr()." by Jaak Ristioja
+ Backported "Fix crash opening first window in manual arrangement
mode." by Gary Holmlund.
+ Backported "Fixed a bug that caused some users home directories
to be deleted" by Jaak Ristioja.
+ Backported "Save the "grouping" setting of the Bookshelf"
by Gary Holmlund.
* Fri Jul 09 2010 email@example.com
- update to 2.7:
+ Fix bug #2969498 : Resize bug in magnification area
+ Fix main window view menu so that shortcuts can be assigned
+ Modified retranslateUi to work correctly with the shortcut
+ Add option to show toolbar on main window instead of
* Sun Mar 28 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 2.6:
+ Fixed an issue causing data loss when closing the main window,
because open sub-windows were not properly queried for unsaved
+ Refactored the module unlocking GUI to provide more info on
failures and made opening a locked module also initiate the
+ Fixed a bug that some display/filter settings were not applied
+ Add tabbed window arrangement mode
+ Fix problems with manual arrangement mode
+ Implemented a menu item and tool button for opening installed works
+ Refactored a couple of other dialogs to use the new bookshelf model.
This means they now also have search and grouping fields.
+ Refactored search dialog module chooser dialog
- removed all patches
* Sun Dec 20 2009 email@example.com
- update to 2.5:
+ improvements to the subwindow arrangement algorithms
++ many bugfixes
++ new window arrangement modes "Tile" and "Auto Tile"
+ new module selection header in the text windows
+ tons of bugfixes
+ many improvements to the windows port
+ improved debug mode of the application
+ improvements to build system
+ translation updates
+ Christmas splash screen and display template
* Sun Dec 13 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 2.4:
+ many, many bugfixes
+ Improved search dialog
+ Added "get list of install sources from server" functionality
+ BibleTime can now open TEI modules
+ Added new feature called "Change location". It is a shortcut
(Ctrl-L) that changes the focus to the toolbar field for the
bible reference or book location.
This is like the Ctrl-L feature of FireFox.
+ Add shortcut page to config settings dialog
- fix build for fedora
* Thu Jul 23 2009 email@example.com
- update to 2.0.1:
+ Completed the port to QT. KDE is no longer required.
+ Use default browser instead of just konqueror or firefox.
+ Use docking windows instead of splitters for the left
+ Add Czech translation
+ Add Hungarian Handbook translation
+ Fix drag/drop onto the display window
+ Fix clicking of links in the Mag Window
+ Fix problem causing Mag window to update when it should not
- obsolete bibletime-i18n and bibletime-devel
* Thu Jul 23 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 1.7:
+ tons of bugfixes
+ Port to KDE4/QT4, reduced KDE dependency to a minimum
+ Command line options have changed (--help is out of date)
+ Configuration files have been moved to ~/.bibletime/
+ i18n of UI strings is now handled by QT
+ Massive code cleanups and internal refactoring
+ New bookshelf manager
+ New external communications interface DBUS (instead of DCOP)
+ many Bookshelf improvements
+ Corrections and enhancements to session management
+ Search dialog now has a history for the modules to search in