- Update to version 3.2.3 * The recording must end with EOS message, otherwise MPEG 4 Audio (.m4a) files becomes invalid. * Fixed export to M4A / AAC with new gstreamer * Fixed a minor issue in settings-pipe.c
- No longer recommend -lang: supplements are in use
- Update to 3.0.5: + Create audio folder even it has many subpaths.
- Update to 2.1.3: + Fix in rec_stop_recording(...) to avoid possible blockage. + Fix to support longer filenames and filenames with bad characters.
- Update descriptions.
- Update to 2.0.2: + See ChangeLog for full details - Rebase audio-recorder-correct-desktop-menu.patch - Drop audio-recorder-gtk-3.16.patch: merged upstream
- Update to version 1.6-2: + See ChangeLog for full details. - Add pkgconfig(gstreamer-pbutils-1.0) and pkgconfig(appindicator3-0.1) BuildRequires: new dependecies. - Add audio-recorder-gtk-3.16.patch: Add GTK 3.16 compatibility. - Drop audio-recorder-automake.patch: fixed upstream.
- Add audio-recorder-automake.patch: fix the order of commands in configure.ac.
- Update to version 1.4-1: + lp#1258822: Timer does not stop recording in some rare cases. - Changes from version 1.4: + Replaced fixed size icons 16x16,...,64x64 with scalable svg images. + Replaced also some images with pixmap/audio-recorder-off-dot.svg, audio-recorder-on-dot.svg, audio-recorder-paused-dot.svg. - Changes from version 1.1: + Migrated dbus-skype.c to GDBus intrerface. + Removed dependency to dbus-glib-1 library. + Removed skype-service.[ch] and skype-service-object-glue.h from the project. - Add %desktop_database_post/%desktop_database_postun to scriptlets in order to update the desktop database. - Add desktop-file-utils BuildRequires: needed for the above macros to be defined. - Drop pkgconfig(libgnome-media-profiles-3.0) and pkgconfig(dbus-glib-1) BuildRequires: no longer required.
- Update to version 0.9.8: + lp#1074928: Audio-recorder could not find configuration values (in dconf) and exited. - Changes from version 0.9.7: + Audio-recorder will now remember lastly used media-players. + New/changed key in data/org.gnome.audio-recorder.gschema.xml. - Changes from version 0.9.5: + Moving to Gstreamer 1.0. - Changes from verion 0.9.4: + Complete the port to GTK3. - Changes from version 0.9.3: + Improved timer and VAD-modules. + Better gst-pipeline. - Replace Requires and BuildRequires for GStreamer 1.0 port: + Old BuildRequires: pkgconfig(gstreamer-0.10), pkgconfig(gstreamer-base-0.10) and pkgconfig(gstreamer-interfaces-0.10), + Old Requires: gstreamer-0_10-plugins-bad, gstreamer-0_10-plugins-base, gstreamer-0_10-plugins-good and gstreamer-0_10-plugins-ugly + New BuildRequires: pkgconfig(gstreamer-1.0) + New Requires: gstreamer-plugins-bad, gstreamer-plugins-base, gstreamer-plugins-good and gstreamer-plugins-ugly. - Replace pkgconfig(gtk+-2.0) BuildRequires with pkgconfig(gtk+-3.0), following upstream. - Replace pkgconfig(gconf-2.0) BuildRequires with pkgconfig(dconf), following upstreams port to GSettings. - Drop audio-recorder-gio-gdesktopappinfo-header.patch: as it's only applied on openSUSE <= 12.1, it became useless after the port of audio-recorder to GStreamer 1.0, which only exists since openSUSE 12.3.
- Initial package, version 0.9.1 Add audio-recorder-correct-desktop-menu.patch and audio-recorder-gio-gdesktopappinfo-header.patch