* Tue Aug 07 2018 email@example.com
- Fix minor security issues leading to segfault or buffer overread
(CVE-2018-14522, bsc#1102359, CVE-2018-14523, bsc#1102364):
- Refresh the previous fixes from the upstream version
* Fri Jun 08 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fix segfault with malformed input file (CVE-2017-17554,
* Fri Mar 23 2018 email@example.com
- Fix divide-by-zero at wavread (CVE-2017-17054, bsc#1070399):
* Sun Aug 03 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 0.4.1 (to fix build in Factory):
* The most interesting feature in this release concerns aubiocut.
Thanks to the sponsoring of Mark Suppes, the python script to slice
sound streams was extended to be sample accurate, cut overlapping
segments, and work on multiple channels.
* New source and sink objects have been added to let aubio read and
write WAV files, even when built with no external libraries.
This should simplify the use of aubio on platforms such as Android or Windows.
* Existing sources and sinks have been extended to read and write from
and to multiple channels. This makes python-aubio one of the fastest
and most versatile Python module to read and write media files.
This release also comes with a stack of bug fixes and code clean-ups.
- 0.4 is a huge step in this library, as:
* more portable: with no required dependencies, the core of aubio library,
written in ANSI C, is known to compile and run on most modern platforms
(Linux, Windows, Mac OS X, Android, iOS, ...).
* more stable: several bugs fixes and a battery of tests make this new
release more robust and less prone to errors.
* faster: several enhancements to the C library and a brand new Python
interface help make this release orders of magnitude faster than the
- switched from autotools to waf
* Fri Sep 30 2011 email@example.com
- add libtool as buildrequire to make the spec file more reliable
* Sun Apr 24 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add 32bit compatibility libraries
* Wed Oct 22 2008 email@example.com
- fix debug_packages_requires define
* Fri Aug 01 2008 firstname.lastname@example.org
- fix requires for debuginfo package
* Wed Jul 16 2008 email@example.com
- initial version: 0.3.2