* Sun Nov 14 2021 Aaron Puchert <email@example.com>
- Replace bundled certificates with symlink to the system
- Some typo fixes.
* Mon Oct 26 2020 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.0~git.20201026T090106~f713656a:
* Fix a typo of "previously" in FutureIterator
* Fix an issue where "phutil_utf8v()" could fatal when passed an integer
* Fix rubocop lint tests
* Fix "PhutilOpaqueEnvelopeTestCase" under PHP 7.4 with "zend.exception_ignore_args"
* fail `arc diff` if second lfs push errors
* In "phutil_passthru()", "resolve()" the future rather than calling "execute()" directly
* In ConduitCallFuture, only call Conduit exception messages on Conduit exceptions
* Fix a slow memory leak in long-lived FutureIterator objects, as used by FuturePool
* When raising a Conduit client exception, show the called method in the error message
* Fix additional "xsprintf()"-family static parameter errors
* Allow AAST to extract string literal values from HEREDOCs
* Fix a missing "pht()" parameter in HTTPSFuture
* Fix a false negative in lint for "xsprintf()"-family functions
* Fri Sep 04 2020 email@example.com
- Update to version 0.0~git.20200904T100240~7f87aeaa:
* Give Futures clearer start/end and exception semantics
* Preserve bookmarks across "hg rebase --keep --collapse", and destroy them before "hg strip/prune"
* When saving and restoring local state in Mercurial, also save and restore bookmarks
* Clean up push failure messaging in "arc land" slightly
* When "arc land" fails a Mercurial push, actually raise it as an exception
* Fix additional Mercurial/Python compatibility issues in "arc land"
* Allow "hg arc-ls-markers" to run under Python 2 or Python 3
* Fix a MarkerRef call to get the active bookmark in Mercurial
* Render the state tree in "arc branches" slightly more cleanly
* Fri Jul 03 2020 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.0~git.20200703T100739~8daff5ee:
* Clean up some service profiler behavior in Conduit futures
* Improve login/auth messages from Arcanist toolset workflows
* Drop intended support for "--anonymous" from Arcanist Toolsets
* When tab-completing "arc" commands, suggest paths if the argument is empty and a path wildcard argument exists
* Implement Conduit login prompt behavior as a pure FutureProxy, not a Future-like object
* Improve resolution behaviors of FutureProxy
* Remove an unused method in "ArcanistUploadWorkflow"
* Give Mercurial more plausible marker behavior
* Support date-range commit graph queries, and multiple disjoint commits in Git
* In "arc branches", group linear sequences of published revisions together
* When a commit graph set has many commits, summarize them
* Improve grid layout in "arc branches" at various terminal widths
* Remove implicit sorting from "MarkerRefQuery"
* Render "arc markers" workflows as a tree, not a list
* Identify published commits in working copies by using remote configuration
* Load and map repository objects for remote URIs
* Provide "arc look", a user-facing inspection command
* Support generating remote refs in Git
* Support inspection of remote refs with "arc inspect remote(...)"
* Copy repository URI normalization code from Phabricator to Arcanist
* Introduce "phutil_partition()" and natural case sorting for "msortv(...)"
* Introduce "GridView", an updated version of "ConsoleTableView"
* Correct a leftover reference to "--keep-branch"
* Add more "RepositoryRef" legacy status mappings
* In "arc land" under Git, confirm branch creation
* Collect scattered implementations of "getDisplayHash()" into RepositoryAPI
* Update "arc land" display of build failures, and rename "DisplayRef" to "RefView"
* On Windows, don't try to set "stdin" nonblocking, as it does not work
* When a linter raises a message at a nonexistent line, don't fatal during rendering
* Improve "--hold", save/restore state, bookmark creation, and some warnings for "arc land" in Mercurial
* Correct some minor "arc land" workflow issues in Mercurial
* Use a "branchmap" call to identify remote branches in "arc-hg"
* In "arc land" in Mercurial, inch closer to making complex branch/bookmark workflows function
* In "arc land", fix some coarse issues with build warnings
* Realign "arc land" closed/published warning around more modern language
* In "arc land" in Mercurial, show a tidier "ls-remote" command
* Disambiguate various types of Mercurial remote markers with "hg arc-ls-remote"
* Verify remotes ("paths") in Mercurial during "arc land"
* Refine "arc land" behavior when pushing "onto" a new branch
* Support "arc land --pick" to pick specific changes out of a sequence
* Improve "arc land" behavior in the presence of merge conflicts and change sequences
* Remove "arc feature", "arc branch", "arc bookmark", and significant chunks of obsolete marker code
* Implement "arc work", to replace "arc feature"
* Use MarkerRefs to resolve landing symbols in Mercurial
* Provide a more powerful query mechanism for "markers" (branches/bookmarks)
* Allow "arc" to accept any prefix of a command as that command
* Remove old Mercurial code testing for rebase and phase support
* Add a check for ambiguous merge strategies after the "history.immutable" behavioral change
* Allow users to save prompt responses in "arc" workflows
* Format "arc land" passthru commands more nicely, and execute them from CWD
* Make Mercurial use "hg shelve" and "hg unshelve" in dirty working copies in "arc land"
* Improve final messages under "arc land --hold"
* Show some "arc" help pages through a configurable pager, like "less"
* Update "arc help land"
* Improve the logic for identifying ambiguous commits and applying "--revision" to them
* When landing changes in an empty repository, merge cleanly in Git
* Modernize output when pruning branches in Git during "arc land"
* Provide more information about merge progress in "arc land" under Git
* Sometimes discard already-closed revisions in "arc land"
* Add a synopsis and example for "arc help land"
* In "arc land", rebase branches in natural order
* Substantially modernize the "arc land" workflow
* In "arc branch" output, sort branches updated in the same second by name
* Remove "--ignore-unsound-tests" from "arc diff"
* When "arc" receives SIGWINCH or other signals during display of a prompt, recover
* Introduce "RepositoryLocalState", a modern version of "requireCleanWorkingCopy()"
* Provide modern config options for "arc land" configuration
* Add modern refs and hardpoints for buildables, builds, and build plans
* Add "Author" and "Parent Revision" hardpoints to RevisionRefs
* Alias newer "--library" to "--load-phutil-library" in legacy workflows
* Remove the "--less-context" flag from "arc diff"
* Remove "--encoding" flag from "arc diff"
* Remove "haveUncommittedChanges" property from "arc diff"
* Remove "--lintall" and "--only-new" flags to "arc diff"
* Remove lint and unit excuses and "--advice" and "--excuse" flags from "arc diff"
* Remove "--use-commit-message/-C" from "arc diff"
* Support short aliases and repeatable arguments in Arcanist Workflow arguments
* Add a "%?" ("hint") conversion to "tsprintf()"
* Support appending arbitrary lines to DisplayRef output
* Impose a HardpointEngine future parallelism limit
* Remove special casing of "arc --version"
* Allow PhutilArrayCheck to accept a list of objects as a context
* Add a support class to simplify typechecking list-of-objects return values
* Mark the wildcard argument to "arc liberate" as a path argument for shell completion
* Make lint tests handle paths better and distinguish between "0" and "null" more carefully
* Fix an issue when rendering a lint message which removes whitespace at the end of a file
* In the "cpplint" binding, raise messages on "line 0" without a line
* Allow construction of a ConduitEngine with a bare ConduitClient
* update SSL error messge re:libphutil
* Add "HTTPSFuture->addCurlOption()" for raw access to "curl_setopt()"
* Fix an initialization issue in VectorTree
* Add "--browse" and "--input" to "arc paste", and remove "--json" (which had no effect)
* Add "--browse" to "arc upload" and update behavior, particularly "--json"
* When recent PHP raises a "broken pipe" error in ExecFuture, treat it as a blocked stdin
* When a proxy future wraps a future which throws an exception, resolve with an exception
* Work around "mb_check_encoding(<stringlike-object>)" warning in particular versions of PHP
* Restore the ":(attr:filter=lfs)" test for LFS
* Detect LFS by looking for tracks in ".gitattributes" instead of using "ls-tree"
* Replace "PhutilFileTree" with a more abstract "VectorTree"