* Mon Feb 26 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- arm-ucontext-t.patch: use ucontext_t instead of struct ucontext
* Mon Mar 21 2016 email@example.com
- fmovecr-const.patch: Fix some FPU constants for MPFR
- nan-sign.patch: Properly track sign bit of NaN in mpfr fpu emulator
- ncr5380-mode-reg.patch: emulate NCR5380 MODE register
* Sat Mar 14 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- cas2-emulation.patch: Fix CAS2 emulation
* Sun Oct 19 2014 email@example.com
- Update to aranym 1.0.2.
* JIT CPU compiler now supports also ARM platforms driven by Linux
* JIT CPU compiler fixes memory management and adds some instructions
* massive NatFeat HostFS fixes and improvements (symlinks and more)
* NatFeat CD-ROM for Win32 and SDL
* NatFeat OSMesa support improved (OpenGL 4.4 / Mesa 10.1.4)
osmesa.ldg can replace tinygl.ldg now
* seamless mouse integration and keyboard input improved
* NVRAM: many country codes added (from current FreeMiNT)
* libSDL2 is supported now (along with libSDL 1.2.x)
* Cygwin, MinGW, Mac OS X, CentOS and Debian build fixes
- ramdisk.patch: Removed
* Sun Sep 14 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- ramdisk.patch: Always load ramdisk to end of memory chunk
* Sat Apr 12 2014 email@example.com
- Update to aranym 0.9.16:
o JIT CPU compiler supported on 64-bit Linux and Mac OS X now!
o MFPR FPU emulation should be perfect
o Ethernet support under Mac OS X should be way better
o ARAnyM (with JIT?) now runs also on ARM platform driven by Linux
o new config setting "LoadToFastRAM" to load kernel in FastRAM
o David Gálvez improved NatFeat USB support (now requires FreeMiNT 1.17+)
- Remove all patches
- Enable JIT on x86_64 and arm
* Sun Mar 30 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- lilo-load-to-fastram.patch: implement [LILO] LoadToFastRAM
* Mon Jan 06 2014 email@example.com
- Add zlib-devel to build requires to reenable ZLIB support
* Tue Dec 10 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enable NatFeat OSMesa support
- fpu-fbccl.patch: fix emulation of FBcc.L
- fpu-nan-bits.patch: preserve bits of NaN
- fpu-rounding.patch: improve accuracy of denormal results
- no-map-32bit.patch: use MAP_32BIT only when requested
* Tue Jun 18 2013 email@example.com
- Update AFROS to version 8.12.
* Sun Apr 28 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- byteswap.patch: Avoid conflict with <byteswap.h> imported by SDL
* Mon Apr 15 2013 email@example.com
- Update to aranym 0.9.15
The main new feature of this release is the seamless mouse integration mode:
o Mouse input handling is improved a lot. Now ARAnyM has a seamless mouse
integration when new Clocky (2013/04/15) is loaded.
o There is no need to manually ungrab or grab the mouse.
o Also mouse grab on left button click now reacts on the first button
click everytime (previously only if you had window focus) and the
host and mouse cursor positions are synced.
o And if you ungrab the mouse intentionally then it's not automatically
grabbed when the host mouse pointer returns to ARAnyM window.
o At last, the annoying "resetting weird mouse packet" error is gone, too.
o Native Features were missing proper memory overflow checks and bugs
in NatFeat drivers could kill the ARAnyM.
o NFVDI had a bug (a race condition) in resolution switching.
o build date of EmuTOS was decoded improperly
* Thu Feb 28 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update license to new format
* Mon Oct 01 2012 email@example.com
- Update to aranym 0.9.14.
version 0.9.14 news:
Mac users: check out the new bridged ethernet (see README_ethernet.rtf).
All users: try out the new Single Blit Composing and Single Blit Refresh
modes - they might give you a better video performance.
There are also many compilation and build fixes for various MacOSX targets
and few MPFR FPU fixes.
And last but not least, there's a neat user requested feature - mouse ungrab
(frees your keyboard and mouse from ARAnyM window so you can work in other
applications while ARAnyM is running) simply by clicking the host middle
mouse button (well, works only if you don't have the Eiffel mouse wheel
emulation enabled in settings).
version 0.9.13 news:
A couple of important bugfixes accumulated in last few days:
o USB NatFeat doesn't fail to claim devices in certain cases
o MPFR FPU got fix for restarting of instructions after access error
o JIT CPU version should work even when compiled with newer compilers
o update your mmusetup.cnf in MiNT setup for larger FastRAM (see
provided atari/mmusetup.cnf that is set for 512 MB FastRAM now)
version 0.9.12 news:
o MPFR based new precise FPU emulation core. Somewhat slower than the
normally used IEEE or UAE FPU emulation cores (about 5 times)
but should be totally complete and precise. Enabled in Linux binary
MMU builds (aranym-mmu). Hopefully Debian-m68k developers will enjoy it
o USB NatFeat fully usable: http://wiki.aranym.org/manual#usb
With a FreeMiNT driver you can access your USB flash discs from
the Atari side easily. First enter the SETUP GUI and plug in
the desired USB device. The USB support is compiled in by default
in all linux binary packages.
o NF Clipboard implemented newly for BeOS
o "aranym --version" will now list the built-in FPU core and also all
NatFeats that are compiled in.
o memleaks in various files
o blitter memmove fix
o MacOSX project fixes
o small 64bit fixes in nfcdrom
o aliasing issue fixes (in nfosmesa that is not compiled in)
o CPU CAS+CAS2 instructions - several very important fixes!
o some little fixes for newer GCCs in various files
o RPM spec file updated for Fedora, openSUSE and Mandriva. Give
rpmbuild -tb aranym_0.9.12.orig.tar.gz a try!
version 0.9.11 news:
New features: SCC serial port emulation and USB NatFeat support.
BeOS/Haiku port: fixes and improvements.
MMU emulation: fix for initialization and FPU registers.
Video: fix (refresh palette when switching from true color to bitplane
mode) and an improvement (use current fullscreen size if fixed size is 0x0).
version 0.9.10 news:
New feature: GEM clipboard support that allows you to pass data between
GEM clipboard and the host one (MS Windows, Mac OS X and X Window System).
It's currently implemented in FreeMiNT only and uses its aranym.xfs
virtual filesystem (U:\host\clipbrd). Please see setup instructions
Also couple of important bugfixes:
o fixed two nasty crashes in HostFS (related to recent symlink fixes)
o fixed Xcode building universal binaries on PPC
o VIDEL autozoom feature with correct aspect ratio for non-square pixels
version 0.9.9 news:
This time mostly bugfixes:
o fixed possible crash in HostFS when quitting ARAnyM (not serious)
o fixed possible crash due to bug in libSDL up to v1.2.13 (very serious)
o fixed some redrawing problems in 8 and 16 color depths with soft NfVDI
o fixed all compile time warnings and Categories entry in aranym.desktop
o fixed weirdness when mouse pointer was leaving the window on Win and OSX
o fixed problem with invalid HostFS symlink breaking directory list
o improvement: HostFS symlinks are now shown as relative if possible
o fixed indirect descriptors handling in MMU
o fixed HostFS symlinks for certain path configurations
o added Mode key in the set of ARAnyM hotkey modifiers
o fixed Alt+mouse click problem on Mac OSX
o fixed Right Shift detection upon startup
If you found ARAnyM crashing previously when moving windows around
or doing any other activity where VDI had to blit screen areas then
please upgrade to this version ASAP. We've added a workaround for
a serious bug in the libSDL that was causing these weird ARAnyM crashes.
version 0.9.8beta news:
o CPU: fixed TRAPcc and FTRAPcc instructions (for Guillaume's mplayer :-)
o VIDEL: pixel precise horizontal scrolling implemented
o fixed BUSY signal handling on the parallel port
o fixed mouse grab/ungrab/autograb (see below)
o added new ARAnyM mouse cursor (white arrow)
o added middle mouse button handling (in Eiffel mode)
o added suport for reversing mouse Y-axis in IKBD (used in Linux-m68k)
o fixed many DSP56001 instructions
o fixed NFJPEG on 64bit hosts
o fixed several NF drivers to work under FreeMiNT (not rely on __NF cookie)
o buggy JIT-FPU was disabled. Now FPU is precise though slower in JIT mode
Mouse grab/ungrab/autograb has changed: first, ungrabbing when leaving
ARAnyM window was fixed (issue with autograb on the window border).
Then, ARAnyM got a new mouse cursor (white one) so you can recognize
now when the mouse is grabbed (the cursor pointer is black in TOS)
and when it's not (the cursor pointer is white now).
At last, mouse autograb upon entering ARAnyM window was disabled until
we can ensure the Atari mouse cursor is positioned in sync with host
mouse cursor (will require Atari OS support, probably in a form
of aranym.acc and AES implementing appl_tplay).
Also the "AutoGrabMouse" config option has been removed.
- Specfile cleanup
* Wed Nov 30 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- add automake as buildrequire to avoid implicit dependency
* Sat Nov 08 2008 email@example.com
- Update to aranym 0.9.7beta.
Mostly small fixes at various places plus a lot of work went into
improving the DSP56001 emulation. Also the sound DMA emulation is
improved to a point where GSXB driver should be unnecessary.
o improved automatic network setup on Mac
o reworked audio DMA emulation. Also added configurable host sound
o one MMU bug fixed (regarding TTR)
o special support for halting ARAnyM on linux-m68k reboot (--halt)
o SDL GUI fixed (missing events after alerts)
o EMULOP is now privileged so if some old ARAnyM TSR starts crashing
this is why
o joypads are now emulated
o joysticks and joypads can be configured in the config file
o '<>' and 'End' keys' scancodes made Atari compatible
Check the doc/config example file for the new [JOYSTICKS] and [AUDIO]
* Wed Oct 22 2008 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fix keyboard mapping.
* Sun Sep 28 2008 email@example.com
- Make EMULOP privileged.
* Tue Jul 15 2008 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fix endian test.
* Mon Jul 07 2008 email@example.com
- Run autoreconf.