* Sun Jan 13 2019 Jan Engelhardt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update descriptions.
* Sat Jan 12 2019 email@example.com
- Install pre-generated PDF manual as part of a new -doc package.
- Move ListFunctions binary into -devel package: apfel-config,
already being installed as part of the devel package, is partly
broken without this.
- Change `env` based script interpreter in apfel-config to
directly call /bin/bash instead.
- Use %%license macro to install the license file.
- Run spec-cleaner for minor specfile cleanups
* Sat Jul 14 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 3.0.3:
+ Undocumented bug fixes.
* Mon Mar 26 2018 email@example.com
- Drop Qt4 BuildRequires, ApfelGUI has been deprecated in version 2.7
and removed subsequently
- Build on all archs
* Sat Oct 28 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 3.0.2:
+ Update list-func function.
* Tue Jul 11 2017 email@example.com
- Update to version 3.0.1:
* Fixing bug in the upwards VFNS evolution of alpha.
* Wed Apr 05 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 3.0.0:
* Implementation of the full NLO QCD+QED correction in the DGLAP
evolution and in the DIS structure functions.
* Interfacing APFEL to HELL (v.1.1) for the computation of the
ZM small-x resummed structure functions.
* Optimisation of the caching for PDFs and structure functions.
* Completed external evolution operator when QED corrections are
* Update of the documentation.
* Clean up of the code.
* Minor bug fixes and adjustments.
* Wed Apr 05 2017 email@example.com
- Add BuildRequires: libboost_headers-devel or boost-devel as
appropriate to the openSUSE versions to fix builds.
* Fri Jan 27 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- enable build on s390x
* Mon Aug 08 2016 email@example.com
- Update to version 2.7.2:
+ Full intrinsic charm contributions up to O(as) in both NC and
+ Possibility to set the heavy quark thresholds different from
the heavy quark masses in both the pole and the MSbar schemes.
+ New and more accurate parametrization of the O(as^2) NC
massive coefficient functions over a wider range in Q^2.
+ Implementation of the cached PDF evolution.
+ Fix of minor bugs and minor improvements.
+ Update of the documentation.
- Upstream now also installs README in /usr/share/apfel; delete
from both non-standard locations and use %doc to package it
* Mon Feb 15 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Expand PDF acronym in summaries
- Drop author list from description, openSUSE does not do this
since many many months.
* Tue Feb 02 2016 email@example.com
- Update to version 2.7.0:
+ Implementation of the polarized evolution up to NNLO.
+ Implementation of the LO contribution to intrinsic charm in
+ Possibility to perform dynamical factorization/renormalization
+ New functions to feed higher order EW corrections.
+ Reduction of the memory footprint.
+ Speed up of the initialization phase.
+ Minor improvements and bug fixings.
- Changes from version 2.6.0:
+ Implementation of the factorization and renormalization scale
variation for the DIS structure functions.
+ Implementation of a faster solution for the QCD+QED unified
solution of the DGLAP equation.
+ Improving the production of the LHAPDF grids.
+ Improving the accuracy of the truncated solution of the DGLAP
equation (from 3- to 5-point derivative).
+ Colorful banner.
+ Minor improvements.
- Apfelgui is deprecated, drop all supporting files:
* Thu Jul 09 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 2.5.2:
+ Implementation of truncated PDF evolution.
+ libAPFELevol: a light version of APFEL with just evolution.
+ general code improvements.
+ Fixed bugs:
- Fixed bug in the computation of the SIA cross-sections.
- Fixed xmax and xmin tolerance.
- Changes from previous versions 2.3.4 through 2.4.0:
+ See https://github.com/scarrazza/apfel/releases.
* Fri Mar 20 2015 email@example.com
- Update to version 2.3.3:
+ Functions for the production of FK tables.
+ Updated format of the output LHAPDF grids.
+ Implementation of semi-inclusive e^+e^- annihilation structure
+ Added flag to the apfel-config script to list the APFEL
- Changes from previous versions:
+ Long list of changes since previous packaged version, see NEWS
- Packaging changes: Use LHAPDF 6.x (instead of 5.x) for building,
since apfel is now LHAPDFv6 compatible.
- Since version 2.3.0, building on 32-bit architectures is
unsupported by upstream.
* Thu May 01 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- apfelgui: Requires(post) and Requires(postun) should be on
desktop-file-utils (for %desktop_database_post(un) scriptlets)
rather than on update-desktop-files.
* Tue Apr 29 2014 email@example.com
- apfel-devel should have a "Requires:" on lhapdf-devel <= 5.9.1.
* Sat Apr 19 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Build and install hicolor icons (introduces a BuildRequires on
hicolor-icon-theme) and desktop menu entry.
* Sun Apr 13 2014 email@example.com
- Initial package (version 2.0.1).