- Remove obsolete Groups tag (fate#326485)
- Update to version 1.9.0: + Added support for NSM (Non Session Manager) + Improved FreeBSD OSS audio support + Sustain pedal can now be used in Mono and Legato modes + JACK MIDI inputs are now automatically connected + Fixed a crash in MIDI learn dialog when receiving CC messages + Other minor bug fixes - Drop amsynth-install-translated-appdata.patch: incorporated upstream; drop associated BuildRequries: libtool, autoconf, and automake, and do not run autoreconf any more. - Conditionalise post(un) scriptlets to run only for openSUSE 15.1 and earlier; for tumbleweed, they are taken care of by rpm file triggers.
- Do not build man pages on %ix86: pandoc does not exist on intel/i586. - Do not recommend the -lang package: the autogenerated -lang package already has appropriate supplements.
- Update to version 1.12.2: * Fixed a regression in 1.12.0 that broke ALSA MIDI [gh#amsynth/amsynth#181].
- Update to version 1.12.1: * Fixed LV2 manifest format error [gh#amsynth/amsynth#178].
- Update to version 1.12.0: + Improved HiDPI autodetection and added - -force-device-scale-factor command line option (gh#amsynth/amsynth#174). + Presets are now available to be loaded in VST hosts using the generic GUI (e.g. REAPER). + Fixed a bug that caused MIDI channel and polyphony settings from the command line or configuration file to be ignored (gh#amsynth/amsynth#170). + Fixed a bug that caused MIDI channel setting to be ignored when sending MIDI over JACK (gh#amsynth/amsynth#170). + Fixed a MIDI parsing bug in the VST plugin that caused stuck notes in REAPER. + Fixed a crash when compiled with LASH support but without a LASH server running.
- Update to version 1.11.0: + Added mouse wheel support for controls. + Implemented UI upscaling for background and controls on HiDPI displays. + Fixed a regression in 1.10.0 that changed the sound of patches using ring modulation. + Fixed LV2 lint error caused by missing minorVersion and microVersion. + Removed dependency on oscpack for Non Session Manager support.
- Update to version 1.10.0: + Implemented smoothing / de-zippering to improve sound quality while adjusting parameters. + amsynth user files (config, banks, etc.) now live in XDG-compliant directories. + Added jack_autoconnect configuration option. + Disabled VST GUI in REAPER.
- Use %license macro - Drop lash-1.0 dependency as we try to reduce it (remove from TW)
- Update to version 1.8.0: + Controls can now be reset to their default value via a double-click. + Alternate tuning scales & keyboard maps can now be loaded in plug-ins. + Fixed an issue where bank switching via MIDI caused jack zombification. + Removed dependency on gtkmm (gtk is still required for the UI). - Add amsynth-install-translated-appdata.patch to fix installation of translated metainfo files; introduces BuildRequries on automake, autconf and libtool. Patch sent upstream. - Package metainfo files for plugins. - Drop BuildRequries on gtkmm.
- Update to version 1.7.1: + Fixed MIDI channel filtering. + Fixed corrupt preset names in dssi plugin. + General UI and menu item improvements. + Improvements to translations. + Added a man page. - Drop amsynth-install-appdata.patch (and associated buildrequires on libtool): incorporated upstream. - Generate (add BuildRequires: pandoc) and install new man files (new in version 1.7.1).
- Initial package. - Add amsynth-install-appdata.patch: Add a translatable appdata file and install it using autotool; patch-feature-opensuse for now but sent upstream.