- Update to version 8.1.0 * Do not override the global translation domain of the application * Add support for skipping date extraction when a quote service does not provide a valid date * Fix bug not been able to rename local quote source * Many other bugfixes - Update dependencies to build with KF5 - Drop upstream merged 0001-Use-new-KNS-install-location.patch - Add patch from upstream: * 0001-Add-missing-QUrl-include-with-DBUILD_WITH_WEBENGINE.patch
- update to version 7.0.2: * fix compiling kmymoney 4.8
- update to version 7.0.1: * now also supports MPIR instead of GMP
- Rename package to alkimia, following the upstream name
- update to version 7.0: * Fix AlkValue::operator=(QString) w/ valueRef() * Ported to Qt5, supports both Qt4 and Qt5 now - thanks to users 'tittiatcoke' and 'wolfi323' for creating the initial unstable package out of the git repository - enable package builds for both Qt4 and Qt5 - remove Fix-AlkValue-operator-QString-w-valueRef.patch (applied upstream)
- Fix RPM groups.
- Update to version 5.0.0: * add support for newer versions of cmake (>=2.8.7) * use implicit sharing in AlkValue - Add Fix-AlkValue-operator-QString-w-valueRef.patch to fix AlkValue::operator=(QString) - Adjust Urls and file lists
- Update to version 4.3.2: * Bugfix release.
- Initial release (version 4.3.1).
- Drop the KDE4/Qt4 package.
- Run spec-cleaner. - Install the license file.
- Update to 8.0.3. * Add option to disable Webkit on KF5 builds * Bug and crash fixes * Don't hardcode the QML install dir * Fix integration of "Finance::Quote" sources into kmymoney * Export class AlkWebPage as wrapper for a generic web page * Fix installing and finding financequote.pl * Add experimental support for financequote.pl
- Add upstream patch: * 0001-Use-new-KNS-install-location.patch
- Update to version 8.0.4 * Add initial QWebEngine support for KF5 builds * Add debug info for running perl script in AlkFinanceQuoteProcess::launch() * Add file menu with entry 'quit' * Add switch language entry to help menu * Add option ENABLE_FINANCEQUOTE and set to false by default on Windows * Bug and crash fixes * Fix fatal error caused by calling i18n in another thread initiated * Fix WebEngine/WebKit/Widgets backend choice * Fix 'alkimia fails to find mpirxx.h * Remove unused toolbar