* Tue Jan 04 2022 Dirk Müller <email@example.com>
- update to 1.8.3:
* Make sure we export the IlmBase requirement in CMake when using OpenEXR 2 to
fulfill the Imath requirement.
* Address report from GCC Undefined Behavior Sanitizer by initializing a couple
of bools in OXform.
* Fix compile issue when using C++17 with Microsoft Visual Studio and use a
hopefully much faster find first bit set when using that compiler. (Issue 358)
* One of the fuzzer tests were was failing with 32 bit builds because of a
different exception message.
* Fix a bug with 32 bit memory mapped Windows builds.
* Look for boost python a little differently, falling back on existing behavior.
* Wed May 19 2021 Ferdinand Thiessen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to 1.8.1:
* Ogawa: Sanity check that we have a valid group to avoid
infinite recursion during traversal.
- Enable testsuite
- Add fuzztest.patch
* Wed Apr 28 2021 Ferdinand Thiessen <email@example.com>
- Update to 1.8.0:
* Dropped support for the ancient TR1, expect compilers to support
at least support C++std11 and currently default to C++std14.
* Removed ALEMBIC_LIB_USES_TR1 and ALEMBIC_LIB_USES_BOOST and
instead expect the std versions like shared_ptr.
* Better support emscripten and ARM toolchains by using memcpy
to avoid dereferencing non-aligned pointers.
* Propagate MetaData from the first of our ordered input archives
over to the stitched output.
* Overhaul to support Imath 3
* Fix for using Alembic as a 3rd party with Imath 3.
* Tue Dec 29 2020 Matthias Eliasson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- update to 1.7.16:
* Add a Github Action to create a python 2.7 wheel. (PR 310)
* Specify char signedness when setting the HDF5 data type as some architectures,
like ARM, default to unsigned. (PR 316)
* Fuzzer issue 25695: Fix leak that can occur when reading meta data, but the file
is maliciously cut short. (PR 315)
* Fuzzer issue 26125: Add a check and throw an excpetion for an obviously
recursive group. (PR 321)
* Fri Sep 11 2020 Dirk Mueller <email@example.com>
- update to 1.7.15:
* Fuzzer issues 25166, 25175, 25185, 25204, and 25236 all test for illegal
meta data index values which we more carefully test.
* Fuzzer issue 25192 turned up a leak from a malformed file causing OrData to
* Wed Aug 26 2020 Dirk Mueller <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- update to 1.7.14:
* Fix another Fuzzer issue with Ogawa::IData allocating too much memory
because of a malicious file. Add tests for Fuzzer issues:
24846, 24853, 24598, 25051, and 25081. (PR296)
* Remove Murmur3 from the LICENSE.txt since it was moved into the public domain
a while ago, and is reflected as such in the code. (Issue 292)
* Fix uninitialized member variable in OTypedGeomParam. (PR290)
* Remove some unused local functions. (Issue 293)
* Tue Aug 18 2020 Dirk Mueller <email@example.com>
- update to 1.7.13:
* Ogawa: Google generously setup AutoFuzz and it found several issues when
reading maliciously created files. These issues reported issues are fixed:
253-258, 269-272, 282, 283 (PR266)
* AbcImport: Add support for connecting MFnData::kFloatArray.
* Fix issue where WFObjConvert headers were being put in the wrong place when
installed. (Issue 264)
* Partly address Issue 265 by making some adjustments to the Doxyfile and remove
a very old reference to MD5Hash in the very old Houdini SOP.
* Thu Nov 21 2019 Hans-Peter Jansen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to version 1.7.12
+ Use critical section instead of mutex on Windows. (PR220)
* ErrorHandler now uses const char * for message instead of
std::string for efficiency gain. (PR221)
+ Fix incompatibilities with C++17. (PR237)
* Add optional DCC FPS hint when calling CreateArchiveWithInfo
and GetArchiveInfo. (PR241)
+ AbcExport: Support writing animated facesets. (PR217)
+ AbcExport: Support per curve width. (PR239)
* AbcExport: When writing sparse data like just the UVs, create
an OObject instead of an OXform. (PR241)
* WFOBJConvert: Fix bug where OBJ files with more than one
shape would fail to properly convert UVs and Normals. (PR232)
* Make it easier to select the python version to build against.
- Clean up spec, remove any superflous parameterization
* Fri Aug 23 2019 Hans-Peter Jansen <email@example.com>
- Avoid forcing SSE/SSE2 on %ix86, it is not guaranteed to exist.
* Fri Aug 23 2019 Jan Engelhardt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Move documentation to -dev subpackage.
* Fri Jul 12 2019 Hans-Peter Jansen <email@example.com>
- version 1.7.11: initial build