* Thu Nov 23 2017 email@example.com
- Replace references to /var/adm/fillup-templates with new
%_fillupdir macro (boo#1069468)
* Mon Mar 18 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- add changes entry for the license change
* Sat Sep 17 2011 email@example.com
- Remove redundant tags/sections from specfile
* Wed Jun 16 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- make it build on sle11:
- define the new python path variables when they are not defined
- only build noarch on distros that support it
* Wed Jan 20 2010 email@example.com
- added Supybot-0.83.4.1-popen_deprecated.patch to avoid
deprecation warnings (Thanks to Martin Lillepuu)
- small specfile cleanup
- build as noarch
* Sun Dec 20 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- remove support for outdated distros
* Sun Aug 09 2009 email@example.com
- use new python macros
* Tue May 26 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 0.83.4.1:
+ Simple bug-fix release for a couple changes that were introduced
last minute before the previous release.
- add Recommends: python-twisted python-sqlite2
* Tue May 19 2009 email@example.com
- update to 0.83.4:
+ This release contains fixes for Python2.6 compability as well
as a re-written Google plugin which uses the AJAX API.
The re-written plugin gained a translate command and no longer
needs an API key.
+ ChannelLogger has a new config variable, supybot.plugins.ChannelLogger.enable,
which can be used on a per-channel basis to determine whether
that channel is logged.
+ The RSS announce command has been restructured into the commands
"announce list", "announce remove", and "announce add" in order
to simplify the command's use.
+ The supybot.directories.plugins config variable now determines
its global directory dynamically instead of adding the directory
to the value.
This means values like '/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/supybot/plugins'
can be removed from the variable. This should help ease
transitioning a Supybot config from one Python release to another.
++ supybot.plugins.Google.safeSearch has been renamed to
++ supybot.plugins.Channel.banmask has been removed in favor of
a new supybot.protocols.irc.banmask config variable. This
general config variable is used by the various commands which
would need to know what style of banmask to use.
- removed Supybot-0.83.3.diff
* Mon Nov 03 2008 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remove use of deprecated modules.
* Thu Jul 24 2008 email@example.com
- fix typo in init script
* Fri May 09 2008 firstname.lastname@example.org
- added Supybot.init and Supybot.sysconfig script to
start and stop Supybot automatically during runlevel changes
* Wed Oct 24 2007 email@example.com
- Update to Supybot 0.83.3.
* Added the BadWords plugin from supybot-plugins and updated the
plugin to allow kicking of people who use defined BadWords.
* Added support for different log levels on stdout vs the log file.
* Fixed a bug where the bot always reacted to invalid command floods
even if supybot.abuse.flood.command.invalid indicated not to.
* Fixed a bug where the RSS plugin would lower-case URLs, thus making
them impossible to retrieve. (Closes: #1666786)
* Fixed ircmsgs.prettyPrint to handle unrecognized commands.
* Fixed a bug in the Services plugin where the bot would continuously
send Ghost commands.
* Fixed Google.calc to handle a change in Google's HTML.
* Fixed a bug where Plugin.list was listing functions which weren't
* Fixed RSS's handling of encodings to eliminate some ascii conversion
* Updated the rssparser using plugins with the renamed and newer
feedparser 4.1 in order to properly handle Bugzilla RSS feeds.
* Updated PLUGIN_TUTORIAL to specify that the user needs to import
Python's random module.
* Updated the Web plugin so it uses HTMLParser over sgmllib's parser
since sgmllib's enters an infinite loop on invalid input.
* Updated getHelp() so callers can pass in the help string. This is
used in the Factoids plugin to dynamically generate a help string
based on a config value.
* Updated questions.py so bolding is handled better. User input,
default values, and defined choices are no longer bolded.
* Updated String.len to use wrap(). This greatly simplifies the
command and introduces better argument handling.
* Updated a few uses of sre to use re if the bot is running under
* Fixed test cases for mircColor and sorted (thanks dcraven).
* Updated assertAction's error message to give useful information
about what went wrong.
* Mon Jul 24 2006 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to Supybot 0.83.2 (bug fixes).
* Fri Jul 07 2006 email@example.com
- Allow floating point values in Weather plugin.
* Tue Feb 28 2006 firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to reflect python changes due to #149809
* Mon Feb 06 2006 email@example.com
- Fix parsing in Weather plugin.
* Wed Jan 25 2006 firstname.lastname@example.org
- converted neededforbuild to BuildRequires
* Sat Dec 10 2005 email@example.com
- Update to Supybot 0.83.1.
* Fri Aug 12 2005 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remove noarch.