- Add patch to fix compilation with VTK 9.1: * 0001-Fixup-includes-for-VTK-9.1-compatibility.patch
- Add some patches to fix compilation with VTK 9.x: * 0001-vtk-use-QVTKOpenGLWidget-for-vtk-8.patch * 0001-vtk-fix-changes-for-vtk-8.x.patch * 0001-Remove-leftover-QVTKWidget-include-fix-for-VTK-9.patch * Update QCSXCAD-vtk.patch
- Add explicit devel BuildRequires for glew, lzma and double-conversion
- Update to version 0.6.2 * cmake: fix vtk include dirs * fix vtk polydata exports - Add QCSXCAD-vtk.patch - fix build on TW, avoid implicitly requiring all VTK modules, leading to missing libraries.
- Fix build with Qt5.11, cmake qt5_use_modules has been removed. Add qt5_use_modules.diff. - Use Qt5 on all releases, as VTK uses Qt5 everywhere as well.
- Change the Qt BuildRequires: for older distributions, Leap 42.x has a VTK build with Qt4, use the same conditional as the VTK package (i.e. Qt4 on Leap 42.x, Qt5 on TW and Leap 15.x)
- Add explicit BuildRequires for Qt5Sql/Qt5Widgets devel packages, as these are no longer implicitly required by vtk-devel
- Update description, and license field to LGPL-3.0+.
- Update to version 0.6.1 * Bugfix release - Drop obsolete * QCSXCAD-vtk.patch * QCSXCAD-vtk7-support.patch
- Fix build with VTK 7 * QCSXCAD-vtk7-support.patch
- Initial package, version 0.6.0 - Remove build time from binaries * QCSXCAD-no-build-date.patch - Fix build with VTK 6.3 * QCSXCAD-vtk.patch