* Sun Oct 17 2021 Hans-Peter Jansen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to version 188.8.131.52
+ Changes for compatibility with OpenImageIO 2.3. #1393 #1388
+ Fix potential crashes (or at least undefined behavior) due to
+ virtual destructor of internal Symbol type. #1397
- Apply 8682211d0bfe5c4be63a4a003d06037ff9721e66.diff and 1420.diff
in order to build with LLVM 13.
- Add partio library dependency
* Tue Aug 31 2021 Hans-Peter Jansen <email@example.com>
- Fix source URL
* Mon Aug 30 2021 Hans-Peter Jansen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to version 184.108.40.206
+ Fix warnings that occur when compiling with clang and C++17 mode. #1379
+ CI/testing: Additional CI tests for clang+c++17 (#1379), gcc11 (#1381),
llvm 12 (#1381), speed up CI builds by not building the testing components
of OIIO (#1380).
- Update to version 220.127.116.11
+ Fix library setup for LLVM installations consisting of static libraries.
This fixes a build problem that can crop up on MacOS using
Homebrew-installed LLVM 12. #1375
- Update to version 18.104.22.168
+ oslc/OSLCompiler: Check for errors when when writing oso (for example,
disk volume full). #1360
+ Fix crash generating closure function calls with LLVM 11. #1361
+ Build: LLVM 12 compatibility. #1351
+ Build: Support for CMake 3.20 #1354
+ Build: Be robust to certain OpenEXR 2.x config fies. #1356
+ Build: Fixes to deal with newer OIIO builds that are C++14.
- Remove 0001-LLVM-12-compatibility-fixes.patch
- Add build dependency on OpenImageIO (executables)
* Sun May 02 2021 email@example.com
- Update to version 1.11.13
+ Updated vector2.h with a mod(vector2,vector2) function. #1312
+ Fix unnecesary error messages to stderr when encountering
broken point clouds. #1333
- Add 0001-LLVM-12-compatibility-fixes.patch
* Wed Apr 07 2021 Dirk Müller <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- do not list pkgconfig directory - provided by filesystem package
* Sun Mar 21 2021 Hans-Peter Jansen <email@example.com>
- Update to version 1.11.12
+ Build: Changes for smooth compile against upcoming Imath 3.0.
+ Build: We weren't properly hiding non-public symbols. #1337
+ CI: Cleanup and get rid of the last Travis vestiges. #1334
+ CI: Speed up CI runs by using GHA cache + ccache. #1335
+ CI: Separate CI process into several individual "steps." #1338
- Update to version 1.11.11
+ Build: Make the CMake build system more friendly to being a
+ Build: Improve dependency on Imath/OpenEXR include files.
+ CI: Fixes to Mac CI. #1315
+ Docs: Update CLAs, Charter, GOVERNANCE, particularly after
+ new CLAs and moving the repo to the ASWF GitHub account. #1308
+ Internals: Switch from deprecated call to OIIO::parallel_image
to the new
+ version. #1317
- Update to version 1.11.10
+ Bug fix: optimizer interaction with output param that also is
+ Ensure that LoadMemoryCompiledShader returns false upon parse
+ Work to ensure that OIIO will build correctly against the
+ Imath 3.0 and OpenEXR 3.0. #1299
- Disable lto
* Sat Nov 07 2020 Hans-Peter Jansen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to v22.214.171.124, see included CHANGES.md or
- Add new build dependency python3-pybind11
- Remove stray python3 oslquery module
- Add loplevel markdown documents to doc package
* Tue Jul 28 2020 Hans-Peter Jansen <email@example.com>
- disable RPATH handling - fixes 15.1 build
* Sun Jul 05 2020 Stefan Brüns <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to v126.96.36.199, see included CHANGES.md or
- Drop obsolete patches:
- Renamed legalcode.txt to CC-BY-3.0.txt
* Wed May 13 2020 Stefan Brüns <email@example.com>
- Use the correct CMake variable to set the shader install location.
- Replace osl-pkgconfig-versions.patch with correct upstream
- Adapt to LLVM 9/10 changes defaulting to single clang-cpp library,
instead of mangling CMake output.
- Dropped osl-oslimageio-soname.patch, which erroneously adds a
version to the OpenImageIO plugin, voiding any chance for
OIIO to find and load the plugin.
- Rename the osl.imageio package to OpenImageIO-plugin-osl, to
better reflect its purpose, install the plugin to the default
OpenImageIO plugin directory.
- Use python3 for the build process.
* Tue Apr 21 2020 Dave Plater <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to v188.8.131.52 to fix build with LLVM10.
- Remove incorporated patch:
- Added patches from git:
- Created osl-pkgconfig-versions.patch to fix pc file's version
fields. Upstreamed along with workaround for new libclang-cpp in
- Created osl-oslimageio-soname.patch to keep the library build in
line with v1.x.
- For many upstream changes since v1.10.7 see:
* Wed Nov 06 2019 Stefan Brüns <email@example.com>
- Properly rebase 0001-Generalize-lookup-of-stdosl.h-in-install-directory-a.patch
avoid workarounds in the spec file.
- Remove conditional code for Leap 42.x
- Reflect required versions of OpenIIO and Clang in the spec file.
* Wed Nov 06 2019 Dave Plater <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to release 1.10.7 which fixes build with new llvm.
- Recent upstream changes:
* Adjust for deprecated material in more recent Qt releases. #1043
* Fixes for MinGW compiler. #1047
* Texture "missingalpha" optional parameter generated incorrect
code and crashed. #1044
* Fix incorrect optimizations surrounding 'exit()' calls in the
middle of certain shader code blocks. #1051
* LLVM 9 / clang 9 compatibility. #1058
* Fixes to Travis CI system to keep up with OIIO master recently
upgrading its minimum required CMake. #1065
* Sun Jan 13 2019 Stefan Brüns <email@example.com>
- Fix lookup of stdosl.h from oslc (bnc#1123254):
- Cleaned up spec file (defattr)
- Correct LLVM_MCJIT_LIBRARY value, add comment
- Use current LLVM for building (bnc#1123252)
- Split shaders in common-headers, MaterialX-shaders and example-shaders
subpackages. stdosl.h in common-headers is required by oslc in
the main package (bnc#1123254).
- Correct clang-devel package name for Leap 42.3
* Tue Jan 08 2019 Jan Engelhardt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Spruce up descriptions a bit.
* Mon Dec 31 2018 email@example.com
- Initial version 1.9.13 created for blender see boo#1120406
- Blender fails to build with 1.10.x versions
- Added OpenShadingLanguage-shaderinstalldir.patch shaders are
installed directly under /usr see: