* Tue Sep 26 2017 Mathias.Homann@opensuse.org
- Update to 2017.3.1
* New AI Model Embraer ERJ 190 with Paintkit and
liveries Default, Helvetic Airways and Finnair.
* Add tips provided by forum members.
* Updated Ukraine Intl Liveries 737-300, 737-800, 767-300
* ERJ90 AI model update, new Tail and Nacelles +
* New Liveries for ERJ90 AI model
* Updated Liveries AI ERJ90 with Nacelles Texture
* Added ERJ90 model to existing Traffic File
* Remapped 747-400 AI Model (Top of fuselage)
* 747-400 Liveries for new model mapping
* Remapped 747-400 Freighter (Top Fuselage)
and updated Liveries
* Switch to the latest DESG fonts
and add the new Weather symbols MP2017 protocol support.
* Remapped 767-300 (Top of Fuselage). Ajusted Liveries.
* Earthview 2.1 - parallax mapping for cloud layer,
lightning at night, Rayleigh scattering in atmosphere.
* Bugfix and noise seed option for ALS thrust flame shader
* Bugfix for ALS HUD effect/filtering interaction
* AirBaltic Dash8 Texture
* Update the Italian translation
* Update the French translation
* Added Spanish translation for startup tips.
* LOT, Vueling TAP and Wideroe Liveries for
733 738 319 321 AT7 and Dash 8
* Austrian Airlines Liveries for AI models Fokker 70 &
* Air Mauritius Liveries for ATR 72 & A319
* Austrian Airlines Livery for new 777-200
* TAM Brazil AI 777-300 Livery
* Updated 733 AI. Fixed AC model(s) & Winglets Mapping.
New Windhshield Texture.
* New 777-300 Livery for Swiss Airlines
* A350-900 Model addd to Qatar Airways traffic file
* Fix particle wake for USS Truman
* Bug Fix to missing performance data error for
CRJ 1000 AI model.
* New AI Model B737-900ER incl Paintkit and 5 liveries
* Wed Jun 21 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- drop unneccesary TeX logs to fix build-compare
* Thu Mar 09 2017 email@example.com
- Update to 2017.1.2
* Mon Jan 23 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to version 2016.4.4
* Sat Jan 07 2017 email@example.com
- Fixed boo#987206 by moving license files for third parties to
the default doc dir and fdupe the flightgear data dir and doc dir
- Split off documentation into a sub package
- Added FlightGear-data-rpmlintrc to suppress many warnigs about
needed hidden files and make rpmlint output more readable.
* Sun Aug 21 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 2016.2.1
* Sun Mar 20 2016 email@example.com
- Added SourceURL
* Mon Mar 14 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 2016.1.1
* Wed Nov 25 2015 email@example.com
- Update to 3.7.0
* Mon Sep 23 2013 Mathias.Homann@opensuse.org
- update to 2.12.0
* Tue Mar 19 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 2.10.0
* Thu Aug 23 2012 email@example.com
- Fix "OpenGL error 'invalid operation'" error and crash with some
graphics cards (FlightGear fgdata commit #6b76ef1a)
* Fri Aug 17 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 2.8.0
* Fri Feb 17 2012 email@example.com
- update to 2.6.0
- fixed FlightGear help system
* Tue Sep 06 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- data moved /usr/share/FlightGear -> /usr/share/flightgear
* Tue Sep 06 2011 email@example.com
- update to 2.4.0
- added fdupes macro
* Mon Mar 01 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to 2.0.0
- apply fixes from Fedora package by Fabrice Bellet <email@example.com>
* Fri Jan 04 2008 firstname.lastname@example.org
- patched tarball with upstream patch fixing mp chat
* Thu Jan 03 2008 email@example.com
- update to version 1.0.0
* Wed Nov 28 2007 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 0.9.11-pre2 version
* Tue Aug 20 2019 Stefan Brüns <email@example.com>
- Update to 2018.3.4, no changelog provided
* Thu Feb 14 2019 Stefan Brüns <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to 2018.3.2, no changelog provided
* Tue Jan 08 2019 Stefan Brüns <email@example.com>
- Add _constraints file for sufficient disk space
* Tue Dec 18 2018 Stefan Brüns <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to 2018.3.1
+ Improved scenery for Hawaii, the default location for this release.
+ New scenery for Jan Mayen, situated northeast of Iceland.
* Aircraft Updates
+ "Metadata" has been added to many aircraft, making it easier to find new
exciting aircraft to fly using the launcher.
+ B-25 : Various bug fixes and minor improvements
+ Cessna 172 : Improved cockpit, interior lighting.
+ Citation II : New panels, radio instruments. Complete remodeling of the
electric system. System test knob implemented.
+ F4U : new FDM
+ F-14 : V1.8. Improved flight model, particularly at low-speed. Improved cockpit.
+ F-15 : V1.8. Updated flight model, particularly armament mass location.
Performance optimizations. Autopilot improvements.
+ F-16 : v3.0. Store options. New liveries. Radar performance optimizations.
Autopilot and system improvements. FDM fixes.
+ Saab 37 Viggen : Version 4.313. Various updates, particularly to radar and armament models.
+ Seneca II: Long range tanks, interior lighting,
+ SpaceShuttle : Milestone-10. Improved interior (including furry velcro),
launch guidance and orbital plane targeting, more realistic OMS burn procedures, expanded
systems including circuit breaker simulation and failure modeling.
+ 777: Our flagship airliner now fully supports checklists, allowing you to learn everything
about the aircraft from within the simulator. Full support to auto-push was also
implemented. Bug fixes and minor improvements.
* Thu Aug 09 2018 email@example.com
- Minor spec file cleanup.
* Thu Aug 09 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 2018.2.2
* Cessna 550 Citation II - detailed modelling of avionics,
improved MP model display, improved flaps modeling
* Cessna Citation X - avionics improvements,
improved MP model display
* North American P-51 Mustang
* Piper J3 Cub - improvements to water behaviour
* Saab 37 Viggen - Autopilot, HUD and TI improvements
* Cessna 172P - FDM, 3D Model, Sound improvements
* FG1000 glass panel display, based on the Garmin G1000
- Update to 2018.2.1
* Active Volcanos, including Kilauea, Stromboli, Etna,
* New Hawaii regional texture definitions
* Several scenic waterfalls in the Hawaii area
* New and unique vegetation textures for several
parts of the world
* New 3D Objects: Buildings and structures in France,
Portugal, Spain, UK, USA, Australia and Ukraine
* Improved airports: Valle del Conlara Airport (SAOS) in
Argentina, RAF Mount Pleasant (EGYP) in Falkland Islands UK,
Bordeaux?Mérignac Airport (LFBD) in France and
King Abdulaziz International Airport (OEJN) in Saudi Arabia.
* A new glider: Rolladen-Schneider LS4
* Space Shuttle improvements
* Cessna 182S
* Amelia - an animated and hard-working co-pilot for the
Alouette III capable of taking off and landing
* Citation II
* F-14 - various changes including improved carrier operations
* Robinson R44 helicopter
* Major DHC-6 Twin Otter update: JSBSim variant added
(status: experimental), more realistic fuel system in JSBSim,
significantly more detailed simulation of the electrical
system including various DC and AC buses, circuit breakers
and bus tie relay.
- Spec file cleanup/fixes:
* Skip generation of documentation, everything is pregenerated
* Drop no longer required tex dependencies
- Remove unnecessary files:
* Unbundle fonts (liberation-fonts)
* Obsoletes textures (Textures/Unused/)
* Texture sources in GIMP format (*.xcf.gz)