- Replace strange buildroot definition
- RPM group correction
- Fixed Factory review (License.txt is not packaged). - Minor spec clean-up (may fix SLE build). - Cmake release with debug info build type.
- Fixed tar.gz by osc service localrun download_files - Fixed version in baselibs.conf (for 32bits packages) - Added baselibs.conf as source1
- Update to new upstream version 2.3.1: * Polygon creation now computes the convex hull. * The convex hull code will merge vertices closer than dm_linearSlop. * Vertices no longer need to be ordered. * New GUI * Various other bugfixes - removed upstream patched Box2D_v2.2.1-lib64.patch - replaced Box2D_v2.2.1-version.patch with Box2D-fix-version-2.3.1.patch
- new package
- Fix the source URL
- Update to version 2.4.1. * API Changes * Extended distance joint to have a minimum and maximum limit. * Removed rope joint. Use the distance joint instead. * B2_USER_SETTINGS and b2_user_settings.h can control user data, length units, and maximum polygon vertices. * Default user data is now uintptr_t instead of void* * b2FixtureDef::restitutionThreshold lets you set the restitution velocity threshold per fixture. * BREAKING Changes * BREAKING: distance joint 0 stiffness now means the spring is turned off rather than making the joint rigid. * BREAKING: distance joint minimum and maximum must be set correctly to get old behavior. * Infrastructure * Library installation function available in CMake. * Shared library (DLL) option available. * Bug fixes - Updates since 2.3.1 * Infrastructure * Documentation in Doxygen format * Unit test support * Continuous integration testing using Travis CI * Limited use of C++11 (nullptr and override) * Collision * Chain and edge shape must now be one-sided to eliminate ghost collisions * Broad-phase optimizations * Added b2ShapeCast for linear shape casting * Dynamics * Joint limits are now predictive and not stateful * Experimental 2D cloth (rope) * b2Body::SetActive -> b2Body::SetEnabled * Better support for running multiple worlds * Handle zero density better * The body behaves like a static body * The body is drawn with a red color * Added translation limit to wheel joint * World dump now writes to box2d_dump.inl * Static bodies are never awake * All joints with spring-dampers now use stiffness and damping * Added utility functions to convert frequency and damping ratio to stiffness and damping - Remove Box2D-fix-version-2.3.1.patch, fixed. - Change package name from Box2D to box2d.