* Sun May 03 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to version 2.6.4:
* Fixed: Prepopulated fields with inlines.
* Fixed: Hide row if only hidden fields are given.
* Fixed: Background with pulldown handler.
* Fixed: Python to JSON Serialization with autocompletes with
* Fixed: Handled LookupError in RelatedLookup view with wrong
* Fixed: Add link with changelist.
* Fixed: Error when constance needs a hidden field.
* Fixed: ID generation in the dashboard template app_list.html.
* Fixed: Breadcrumb links in the template change_password.html.
* Fixed: Use get_username to retrieve username, support custom
* Fixed: Sorting with dashboard when verbose_name_plural is not
* Fixed: Removed site dependencies for admin doc views.
- additional changes from version 2.6.3:
* New: Triggering change when input is changed in autocomplete.
* New: Blocks header, navigation, user-tools and
context-navigation with base.html.
* Fixed: Scrollbars with M2M (with some browsers).
* Improved: Removed note about order of STATICFILES_FINDERS from
- additional changes from version 2.6.2:
* Fixed: Tests with custom User model.
* Fixed: Removed _to_field from generic lookups.
* Fixed: Used user.pk instead of user.id with dashboard module.
* Fixed: Unique appconfig with grappelli.dashboard.
* Improved: Grappelli admin title is used for site title as well
* Improved: Added block branding to base.html.
- additional changes from version 2.6.1:
* First release of Grappelli which is compatible with Django 1.7
- update project URL
- remove executable bit from text files
- delete sed call to fix end of line: not needed anymore
* Fri Sep 27 2013 email@example.com
- Update to version 2.4.6
+ Add compatibility with Django 1.4/1.5
- Use download url as source
* Fri Feb 22 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 2.4.4:
* New: Added Czech translation for TinyMCE.
* Fixed: set correct case-sensitive dependency for Django in
* Fixed: Make setup.py work with Python 3.
* Fixed: Breadcrumbs with delete_confirmation.
* Fixed: Showing help-text with empty FK autocompletes.
* Fixed: Custom USERNAME_FIELD names for Django 1.5.
* Fixed: Updated grappelli/urls to support Django 1.5.
* Fixed: Added has_usable_password.
* Fixed: Distinct results with Autocompletes.
* Fixed: Fix RelatedLookup when called with empty string as
* Fixed: 2 clicks to remove items with m2m?autocompletes.
* Fixed: Error with adding values to hidden?fields with
autocomplets (after using the pop up window).
* Fixed: Autocomplete generic lookups when object_id is not an
* Improved: App titles are now translatable with the dashboards
* Improved: Rewrites views into class-based views.
* Improved: Better messages with autocompletes and no results.
* Improved: Removed Django as a requirement with the setup file.
* Improved: Replaced p.grp-readonly with div.grp-readonly (in
order to show contents with mark_safe).
* Fri Nov 09 2012 email@example.com
- Update to 2.4.3:
* Fixed: i18n of the Save-Button.
* Fixed: ``related_label`` used for autocomplete list.
* Fixed: help_text with related?lookups and autocomplete lookups
(help_text with M2M is not possible because of a django?bug).
* Fixed: Bug with model does not exist and m2m lookups.
* Fixed: Calendar button with Chrome and zooming.
* Improved: Error messages on Change?List are now below form
fields (not above).
* Improved: Design of the Login screen.
* Improved: Cloning inlines now works with django-autocomplete-light.
* Added: Password reset (on login page).
* New: New Login screen.
* New: Support for Django 1.5.
* Wed Sep 19 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 2.4.2:
* Fixed: Bug with change-permissions on ModelList
* Added: Alternative ChangeList Template (with filters on the
right hand side).
* Added: Alternative ChangeList Filter Template (displaying filters
- Aditional changes from 2.4.1:
* Fixed: Footer buttons in change_form.html do not flow correctly
when screen width is reduced.
* Fixed: Breadcrumbs of delete_selected_confirmation.
* Fixed: Added titles for page-tools (open/close).
* Fixed: Margins and capfirst for filter labels.
* Fixed: Delete persmissions with inlines (stacked and tabular).
* Fixed: Removed double dots for labels with auth- and
* Fixed: Button with TinyMCE AdvLink.
* Fixed: Timepicker closes with ESC.
* Fixed: Window width with popups.
* Added: Compass experimental svg support (for IE9).
* Added setting ``AUTOCOMPLETE_LIMIT``.
* Improved: sortables with django file uploads.
* Improved: HTML is now allowed for object representation with
* Improved: Documentation with using TinyMCE.
* Fri Jul 20 2012 email@example.com
- Update to 2.4.0:
* Compatibility with Django 1.4
* New: Grappelli namespace (grp-) for css-classes.
* New: Grappelli namespace (grp.jQuery) for jQuery.
* New: Compass-based CSS
* New: Added toggle-all with change-form
* New: DOM-Documentation
* New: sortable_excludes
* New: 2 different Changelists (one with sidebar filters).
* New: Added support for django-reversion.
* Changed: Selectors with Inlines in order to update the sortable-field (now also works with File-Fields)
* Changed: Updated jQuery to 1.7.2
- Add missing LICENSE and README files
- Use fdupes
* Tue Apr 03 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 2.3.8:
* TinyMCE Update (3.5b2)
* Mon Feb 27 2012 email@example.com
- license update: BSD-2-Clause and LGPL-2.1+
tinymce is LGPL-2.1+ licensed
* Mon Feb 13 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 2.3.7:
* Fixed compatibility issue with Python 2.5.
* Fixed some translations.
* Fri Feb 10 2012 email@example.com
- Update to 2.3.6:
* Fixed issue where autocomplete/related settings could not use tuples.
* Fixed a bug with toggle all actions on the changlist
* Fixed a bug with adding dynamic-forms to tabular and stacked inlines
(which caused the remove-handler to throw an error)
* Autocompletes: Only do a lookup with generics, if content-type
* Support for new URL tags, see https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/releases/1.3/#changes-to-url-and-ssi.
* Fixed a bug with m2m-lookups (return obj.pk instead of obj.id).
* Fixed a bug with very long filters (hidden behind the footer).
* Added german and french UI-datepicker.
* Added support for non-integer IDs with generic relations.
* Added pre_content and post_content to dashboard.
* Added inline_classes.
* Added polish translation for TinyMCE and grappelli contextmenu.
* Removed ``title_url`` from dashboard-docs (it hasnt been used
anyway so far).
* Tue Oct 11 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 2.3.5:
- Improved performance for autocomplete lookups (staticmethod
autocomplete_search_fields is required from now on)
* Thu Sep 08 2011 email@example.com
- Update to 2.3.4:
* Moved grappelli to GitHub
* Fixed a bug with the View on Site link (tabular/stacked inlines)
* Added a placeholder for inline sortables
* Fixed a bug with collapse all (stacked inlines)
* Added autocompletes
* Updated jQuery (to 1.6.2) and jQueryUI (to 1.8.15)
* Added error-messages to the login form
* Fixed a bug with hidden-fields in tabular-inlines
* Wed Jun 29 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 2.3.3:
- Documentation update
- FileBrowser-related updates
- Fixed a bug with delete-confirmation
- Removed the js for adding nowrap-class (fixed with the latest
- Stable sorting for dashboard.ModelList
- Added collapse-handler to h4 for stacked-inlines
- Help-text is now available with tabular-inlines
- Fixed some translation-issues
- Fixed loading-issues with Chrome
- Reversed asc-/desc-icons
- Updated TinyMCE to 3.4.2
* Tue Apr 19 2011 email@example.com
- Update to 2.3.2 to match Django 1.3;
- Regenerate spec file with py2pack.
* Wed Nov 03 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 2.2.
* Wed Sep 08 2010 email@example.com
- Update to 2.1;
- Bzip2 source file;
- Spec file cleaned with spec-cleaner.
* Mon Jan 25 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 2.0.
* Tue Sep 15 2009 email@example.com
- Initial package (0.1) for openSUSE.
* Thu Feb 20 2020 Tomá? Chvátal <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to 2.14.1:
* First release of Grappelli which is compatible with Django 3.0.
* Tue Jan 07 2020 Tomá? Chvátal <email@example.com>
- Update to 2.13.3:
* Fixed: Horizontal scrolling.
* Fixed: Changelist with custom filters.
* Fixed: Form select icons (Chrome).
* Fixed: added Django autocomplete JS files.
* Fixed: added minified jQuery 3.3.1 file.
* Fixed: added request to formfield_for_dbfield.
* Fixed: use safe label with autocompletes.
* Improved: added separate file for documentation URLs.
* Improved: removed Python 2 support.
* Improved: CSS footer and submit-row fixes.
* Improved: CSS field width with inline tabular.
* Mon Sep 16 2019 Tomá? Chvátal <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to 2.13.1:
* First release of Grappelli which is compatible with Django 2.2.
* Mon May 06 2019 Tomá? Chvátal <email@example.com>
- Update to 2.12.3:
* Improved: use get_username with object history.
* Improved: trigger change event in dismissChangeRelatedObjectPopup.
* Improved: honor cl.show_full_result_count with pagination.
* Fixed: using a div.grp-related-widget to wrap all possible widgets.
* Wed Feb 27 2019 Tomá? Chvátal <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to 2.12.2:
* New: edit and delete links with related objects.
* New: Templates in order to allow integration with django-import-export.
* Improved: Use admin site_header as title (if given and not default).
* Improved: compass/sass setup.
* Fixed: view permissions.
* Fixed: last inline form with non-editable inlines.
* Tue Dec 11 2018 Tomá? Chvátal <email@example.com>
- Update to 2.12.1:
* Many changes to enumerate
* Support for new djangos
- Switch to singlespec
- Run tests