* Thu Oct 24 2013 email@example.com
- Require python-setuptools instead of distribute (upstreams merged)
* Fri May 03 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 1.6:
- Lexers added
- Fix unquoted HTML attribute lexing in Opa .
- The HTML formatter now supports linking to tags using CTags files, when the
python-ctags package is installed .
- The HTML formatter now has a "linespans" option that wraps every line in a
<span> tag with a specific id .
- When deriving a lexer from another lexer with token definitions, definitions
for states not in the child lexer are now inherited. If you override a state
in the child lexer, an "inherit" keyword has been added to insert the base
state at that position .
- The C family lexers now inherit token definitions from a common base class,
removing code duplication .
- Use "colorama" on Windows for console color output .
- Fix Template Haskell highlighting .
- Fix some S/R lexer errors .
- Fix a bug in the Prolog lexer with names that start with 'is' .
- Rewrite Dylan lexer, add Dylan LID lexer .
- Add a Java quickstart document .
- Add a "external/autopygmentize" file that can be used as .lessfilter .
* Thu May 03 2012 email@example.com
- Removed files with non-oss license, see bnc#760344
- Cleanups in python 2 and python 3 spec files
* Mon Apr 30 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fix building python 3 package on openSUSE 11.4 x86_64
* Mon Mar 12 2012 email@example.com
- Update to version 1.5:
- Fix Python 3 terminal highlighting with pygmentize
- In the LaTeX formatter, escape special &, < and > chars
- In the LaTeX formatter, fix display problems for styles with token
- Enhancements to the Squid conf lexer
- Several fixes to the reStructuredText lexer
- Recognize methods in the ObjC lexer
- Fix Lua "class" highlighting: it does not have classes
- Fix degenerate regex in Scala lexer and highlighting bugs
- Fix number pattern order in Ocaml lexer
- Fix generic type highlighting in ActionScript 3
- Fixes to the Clojure lexer
- Fix degenerate regex in Nemerle lexer
- Fix infinite looping in CoffeeScript lexer
- Fix crashes and analysis with ObjectiveC lexer
- Add some Fortran 2003 keywords.
- Fix Boo string regexes
- Add "rrt" style
- Fix infinite looping in Darcs Patch lexer.
- Lots of misc fixes to character-eating bugs and ordering problems in many
* Tue Jan 24 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- fix Obsoletes
* Fri Sep 23 2011 email@example.com
- Disable tests again, breaks i586 build
* Thu Sep 22 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fixed license to BSD-2-Clause
* Sun Sep 11 2011 email@example.com
- Change license to BSD-3-Clause (SPDX style)
- Removed %clean section (has sane default)
- Added python-distribute requirement
* Sun Jul 03 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Renamed to 'python-Pygments', obsoletes 'python-pygments'
* Mon Feb 21 2011 email@example.com
- Update to version 1.4
- Compress the tarball with bz2
* Tue Sep 14 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- correct email addresses
* Fri Jun 18 2010 email@example.com
- update to 1.3.1 (1.4 is too late, but is known to fix
* Fri Feb 12 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updated to 1.2.2
* Fri Oct 09 2009 email@example.com
- Updated to 1.1.1
* Tue Dec 09 2008 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updated to version 1.0
* Thu Jun 21 2007 email@example.com
- Initial package version.